When should we announce?

We told parents and siblings early, about a week after we found out. Have since also told a few close friends. My thinking is that I am telling people that I would tell if, god forbid, anything went wrong anyway as they are the people I would want support from.

We will tell wider family and other friends etc after our first scan (which I'm still waiting on a date for!) x

Very reassuring statistics in this Article about a scientific study published in A medical journal. https://www.modernmedicine.com/mode...ek-Mark/ArticleNewsFeed/Article/detail/499827

"Women who present for their first trimester prenatal visit between six and 11 weeks' gestation and who have no abnormal symptoms have a less than 1.6 percent chance of miscarriage, researchers report in the March issue of Obstetrics & Gynecology."

"At eight, nine and 10 weeks' gestation, the risk was 1.5 percent, 0.5 percent and 0.7 percent, respectively."

Of course keep in mind they were referring to women who had an early check up to show everything normal and experienced no "abnormal" symptoms. But it seems for most women here these numbers should make you feel pretty confident.
I believe it only matters if YOU feel comfortable telling, that's when you should tell!! :happydance:

We are going to wait until 12 weeks. My son and daughter know, but we haven't told anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->