When should you........

i havent done mine yet lol it got done about 37wks last time all the stuff was here but not in a bag as such before then

Havent given it much thought at all, I'm still struggling to get organised for Xmas let alone March 6th.! :) Will probably get started during the Xmas Sales

I think mine was packed at around 36 weeks but I had started to collect the bits and pieces for it in a drawer so just in case anything were to happen the OH could find things...I cant imagine trying to direct OH to find anything if it was where it usually live LOL!

But we didnt even have a bag to put it in until a few weeks ago!

mine was all done by about 31 weeks - but then I am having twins so expecting to go early xxx

My sis had hers at 32 weeks so that was my 'everything needs to be done by' date xx

Do it!!!!

I was 27+4 and i had nothing but £5, a set of keys and a low battery on my phone!!!!!

MW's will generally recommend by 36wks,

I've finished mine of everything but snacks and the things that need to be grabbed at last minute,. phone/camera/ipod etc.
but have lists of things that need to be grabbed so that nothing is forgotten! :lol:

I started packing my bag when I was 30wks. Got it completed by the time I reached 36wks. Just bought little bits and bobs as I went shopping. Only thing I need to add now is my snacks but I don't need worry too much about that as there is WH Smiths in my hospital and a Tesco right next to it. So I can always send hubby out to go get me something.

Im 32 weeks now this thur
and still havent got it packed..
and there telling me not to rule out an early delivery lol
and im still not ready lol..
il gather the rest of everything i need now start jan
im so dis orgnaised xx

i didnt have mines packed fully until the day i went in to labour haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics