When talking to your baby...

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
do you find you repeat the same things twice in a row?

LOL

Wonder if they think "Gees, you just said that."

:rofl:

I do exactly the same. I only realised a few weeks ago, I do it without thinking. They must think we're nutters!

:rofl::rofl: I can only think of a handful of things to say to Hannah so I repeat over and over when she's "talking back" :rofl: unless I'm annoyed with the in-laws than she gets an earful :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I can only think of a handful of things to say to Hannah so I repeat over and over when she's "talking back" :rofl: unless I'm annoyed with the in-laws than she gets an earful :rofl:

jack laughs his head off when i rant about my mil x :rofl:

:rofl: Its the words you repeat over and over that your baby will say first:rofl: so lets see Katie says

NOW NO HERE THERE SHOES DIRTY (I swear to god she could say this nearly before mama:rofl: ) POO MAKKA PAKKA DAISY :rofl::rofl: theres more but I cant think:dohh:

great :rofl: gotta watch what I say now

She may drop you in it with the mil some day :dohh::rofl:

Well then Bren's first word will probably be 'booby' as I tend to ask him several times a day if he would like booby now. :)

... try about 5 times in a row..... :lol:

She's a gorgeous girl... yes she is

and of course it's all said in the silly willy ickle voicy woicy......... with a facial expression caught between vacant and slightly manic.

and then Ethan copies me, and I realise just how annoying I sound !!! :dohh:

:rofl: Exactly those Ann-Marie!

Everyone who sees her are like : you're a gorgeous girl,yes you are....yes,you are...*on and on and on endlessly*

All in that goo goo gaga voice!

And that doesn't exclude me :blush:
I'm all gooey and dopey eyed,repeating things like an idiot! :dohh:

Hahahaha! I'm actually sitting here LMAO. I catch myself doing this on such a regular basis. 'Whose mummys little angel? You....yes you are....yes you are.....' on and on and on for the duration of lent.

Worse than that though..........I find myself talking to adults the same way sometimes. Yep I've officially lost the plot! :rofl:

LOL same!! I repeatedly find myself speaking in third-person to him aswell:lol:..
"Who's momma's favourite boy in the whole world?", lol.

Well then Bren's first word will probably be 'booby' as I tend to ask him several times a day if he would like booby now. :)

Yeah, I play a game with her too, where I put my boob in her mouth and say Boo, then take it out and say Bie! :rofl: She just grins at me!

:rofl::rofl:

and of course it's all said in the silly willy ickle voicy woicy......... with a facial expression caught between vacant and slightly manic.

LOL

I remember I thought the same with Amanda, then with Jayden and now with Chase.........they must think I think they are deaf or something.

They are thinking: "You sound like a friggin broken record mommy" or "I am not a friggin idiot". LOL

:rofl: I don't now that I say the "you're a gorgeous girl" I always ask her how she slept, what she dreamed about, how she's feeling :lol:

BTW, when Amanda was 6 months old I caught on video the cutest thing.

Obviously I had told her enough times how pretty she was because in the video, she knew it.

I told her she was pretty. She looked at me, smirked like "I know" while slowly turning her head away like a princess who knows she's the greatest.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My saying is

'Ooooh, he's a handsome baby boy,mamas baby boy,love love!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583