when the baby (s) born.....

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
what are your plans to do afterwards, other than look after the baby of course :baby:

Me I have on order a nice crispy bacon and runny fried egg sandwich in bloomer style bread all washed down with a nice cup of Normal Freshly ground coffee then for lunch to have a brie sandwich washed down with a few pints of guinness for iron followed by a jd and coke chaser lol :thumbup::winkwink:

and As I saw on someones journal....sleep on my tummy :haha: I miss that soooooooooooooooo much

rum and eggnog because it will still be in season! followed by a nice glass of cab sauv :D

brie and a glass of the finest pinot noir :p oh how im missing my red wine!

A nice big drink of champagne to celebrate and the sleeping on tummy comment....yes yes yes....cannot wait until I can do that again :D x x

A nice mojito!
Im not really avoiding any foods (I know,naughty me) just doing everything in moderation but I cant wait to have a mojito,then some champagne,then some JD and coke :rofl: xxx

anyone would think we are a bunch of raving alcoholics lol

Its a great thought but all you'll want after you give birth is the sweet tea and toast the midwifes give you, that was the best thing in the world, that and the hot bath! :)After that a nice bottle of wine will go down well!! xx

It doesn't look good does it haha! I'm doing it for celebrating (cough, cough)

I do miss not being able to have a drink when sat in the hot sun in a beer garden with my friends. I don't mean I like to get blind drunk...because I hate it but just a sup of an ice cold alcoholic drink.....mmmm

Its a great thought but all you'll want after you give birth is the sweet tea and toast the midwifes give you, that was the best thing in the world, that and the hot bath! :)After that a nice bottle of wine will go down well!! xx

My midwife never gave me any tea OR toast?!Jealous of your vastly superior midwives :rofl: xxxx

Oooowwwwww!!!
I would love a nice glass of champagne on my first night home, hehe. A nice bacon and runny egg butty on a t-cake with lots or brown sauce with a big mug of coffee.
Then following that I can wait to have a big plate if brussels pate on toast, yummmmmy I am missing this so much I used to eat it like every other day, hehe.

And sleeping on my tummy again I am sooooooooo looking forward to this!!! :yipee::yipee: xxx

ROFL

is it sad that I want wine so badly I drink everything out of a wine glass? everything tastes better out of a wine glass...

lol jen...jealousy gets you nowhere lol....Mind you does sound good lol

I've even resorted to buying the non alcoholic wine called Eisberg to make me think I am drinking it.

Its a sparkling Rose....very nice and refreshing.

make that a brie and pate sarnie or toast with a dolop of each on the side....no sod it make it a full whell of brie and a nice slab of pate and a loaf of bread.... hahahaha

ROFL

is it sad that I want wine so badly I drink everything out of a wine glass? everything tastes better out of a wine glass...

I'm drinking out of a champagne flute :blush:
You cant even fit as much drink in there so I have to keep refilling every couple of minutes but I agree,everything tastes better :wacko:
And sparklebaby,I bet my jealousy over my midwife will lead me to yelling something like 'you better be making me tea and toast in a minute' at them when Im in labour :rofl:
xxxxxxx

hahaha glad I'm not the only one...

definitely need to pick up some non-alcoholic wine - in laws are huge wine fans so everytime we're over there for dinner everyone has a glass of wine... would be nice to at least enjoy the flavor

Bekkie- I'm a non-drinker normally and I highly recommend the Carl Jung dealcoholized wines if you can get them in your area- they're only 0.5% alcohol per volume which is roughly equal to orange juice from concentrate.

What I'll be eating after peanut is born:
Brie, Pate and sushi

(not all together, mind you!)

I agree here , the tea/coffee & toast they give you after your baby is born is THEE best in the world !!
Thing is ..when i had josh my mum & his daddy ate it all thinking it was for them!! Fair enough they had been with me 24hrs with no sleep & the midwife did bring in shed loads but still i couldn't reach it & had to ask them! lol

Tbh i'm not exactly staying off alcohol now, i just have it as & when i feel like it. Don't worry i've cut down BIG time & i don't really want it but if i do i have some. Food wise ..i don't like what you shouldn't eat anyway!

I'm actually looking forward to having a get slim fest with the nintendo wii & fit board, My thyroid probs make it very hard to lose weight but i WILL succeed!!!!!

i'm still sleeping on my tummy a bit. My doc said it's fine and I'll know when it's no longer possible haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"