when the baby (s) born.....

Play on my sons 8ft trampoline :yipee: :lol:

Then have a nice glass of cold rose wine mmmmmmmmmmmmm

glad rto hear that cilly cause the number of times i have woken up and im on my tummy lol

:sick: eisberg wine's mingin!

i'm having a stinking, oozing cheese platter once i've given birth! after katie i wanted a blue steak with asparagus and tiger bread. unfortunately FIL decided to grill the steak til there was no sign it ever moo-ed :( who grills fillet steak FFS?!

Pate on toast for breakfast :)
Peanut butter sandwich for lunch :)
Satay for dinner with a nice cold glass of malibu and coke
Then off to sleep on my tummy!!

HEAVENN :) :cloud9:

oh yea and i'm still sleeping on my tummy! well, its been a bit uncomfortable the past couple of nights, but when i was having katie i woke up, somewhere around 40 weeks on my tum, so i'm sure its not that bad now :lol:

and i never got tea and toast and a bath :( i was just abandonned at 4am with a newborn, having had a spinal cos i had to go to theatre and OH was told he had to go :(

https://paulbuckley14059.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/sushi-for-2.jpg

And a pint of :

https://a7.vox.com/6a00e398a76bc00003011016705ec7860d-500pi

HEY it's good for breast milk!

mmmmm nice one kittee....oh i forgot one...a large 99 with a flake lol, poxy icecream van just gone up my road lol

A large malibu and coke while enjoying a hot bath! mmmm and to sleep on my belly again....*dreams*

a glass of champers, sleeping on my tummy n some nice pate on french bread :D

Sleeping on my front, back or however I want to!
Peanut Butter on Toast
Pate on Toast
Runny Egg with Soldiers
Being able to get into my wetsuit and go surfing
A few cocktails !!!!

Parma ham and melon with a glass of champagne (OH is going to bring this into hospital for me!)

Grilled Haloumi, Sushi and peanut butter, with a side order of extra rare beef steak washed down with a mojito or three :happydance:

Oooh yes and also tummy sleeping!

A raspberry mohito :) though my first night out will bevalentines day so prhaps a btl of rose champrs :) xxx

Its a great thought but all you'll want after you give birth is the sweet tea and toast the midwifes give you, that was the best thing in the world, that and the hot bath! :)After that a nice bottle of wine will go down well!! xx

My midwife never gave me any tea OR toast?!Jealous of your vastly superior midwives :rofl: xxxx

Oh no i thought everyone got it, i'm worried now incase i go through labour and don't get my tea and toast at the other side! :dohh: xx

Runny egg on toast, and a pitcher of pina colada. Maybe not together though...

4 cheese pasta/pizza...mmmmm blue cheese. I never ate a great deal of it but now I'm not supposed to I WANT it!!

Or just a massive cheese board and biscuits.

..and a bottle or 2 of westons organic cider...yum yum yum

I think we have the best group of girls in 2nd tri...You all crack me up :rofl: xxx

Runny eggs and vodka n cranberry!! Not together though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"