When the two week wait turns into the three week wait!

housewifey

Reaction score
Surely I can't be the only one who's still getting negative results but with so sign of AF! It's driving me crazy, I'd rather just have AF so I know I'm definitely out.
I've only been off birth control since beginning of September so thinking maybe I've just ended up with a longer cycle , but that's throwing me off because how am I supposed to know when I'm ovulating too :shrug:

Anyone else been in similar situation?

Right there with you!! and I feel your pain!!!

I came of bcp on July 25th 2017. Had two 47 day cycles and now im at CD 61 with no af.

Mind you I am not 100% sure if I ovulated or not, on CD 40 I had huge amounts of EWCM, so i waited until CD56 and CD57 and 2 got :bfn:

Im too scared to test again lol

I hate the waiting game.

Youre more than welcome to check out my ttc journal, the link is in my signature,

:dust:

I'm with you too, came off the pill in July and didn't get my period until oct and now I'm 6 days late and bfn it's driving me crazy too. Fx we get answers soon

I'm with you! Cycle day 32, currently 3 days late for AF. Light spotting and cramping this morning and tingling boobs... but still no AF yet and had a big fat negative on the day of missed period... my cycles are usually regular and 28-29 days so this is weird for me!

Good luck girls xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->