When They Copy You!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
LAst night I sat and watched Caitlin play dolly - it was oddly sweet just seeing her grow up and change is amazing :cloud9: so she got Megans blankie and her real like dolly (those hard head ones) lay the blankie down put dolly on it and laid down tapping it going "awww" like she does when I lay Megan on her changing mat then got up moved dolly picked up the blankie put it infront of her picked dolly up put dolly against her chest tapping its back "awww" like we do when we're holding Megan over shoulder with a burp cloth sometimes ....

All very sweet 'copying'!

Until she threw dolly on the floor and suffocated it with the blankie and went "shhhhhh" :rofl: I'm so glad nobody was here I was like gobsmacked lmao I do not do that! Imagine someone here and saying aww shes copying what I do then does that? :rofl::rofl:

:lol:

That type of copying is lovely......I'm ashamed to say Emily once 'copied' something I said and that was a :shock: moment!!! :shy:

awww, how cute. :rofl: at the last bit.

I obviously spend far too much time on the phone cos callum sits with my old mobile just about glued to his face blabbering away into it. :blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I was sitting here with a soppy look on my face thinking how sweet that was... then I almost wet myself. Too cute :rofl: x

:rofl: :rofl: Thats not the ending I expected!

But how adorable (the first bit :lol:) :cloud9:

aww how cute that shes copying .
:rofl:that is hilarious :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583