when to BD?

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
So I had my first positive OPK, first month back off if BC, I had a normal period that started the day after and in CD16 (today) I got the positive OPK... Should we even try this cycle or wait until next cycle?? And if we should.... What is a good BD frequency from here on out?? Unfortunately I haven't started temping because I thought I wouldn't even ovulate this month...

Thanks!!!!

You can still definitely try this cycle! Wont be as many tries but as they always say, it only takes once! :p Since you got a +OPK today that means you should ovulate anytime between 12-48 hrs. So I suggest maybe BDing tonight and every night until maybe the 18th? I would still test with your OPKs until you get a negative. Just to be sure. :)

Then, for next cycle, they say to start BDing every other day about a week before ovulation. So, for you, maybe start BDing CD9-10, until you get a positive OPK. Then, you can continue BDing for a few days after your +OPK, just for good measure. :)

Thanks for the reply!! We did last night and will continue then :)

Also, how many days does someone typically have positive OPK's?

Thanks!!

You should definitely BD now, and for the next couple of days. I have so many friends who have gotten pregnant the cycle after coming off the pill. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply!! We did last night and will continue then :)

Also, how many days does someone typically have positive OPK's?

Thanks!!

It all depends! Some women never get one, but def O. Personally, I get them for 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->