• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When to buy new bras??

cliqmo

Reaction score
Hello girlies thanks for looking at my thread :flower:

Im just wondering (as I sit here with boobs starting to overspill) when we should invest in new bras? My boobs have really swollen this last week or so, but Im loath to buy the next size up if I am likely to outgrow it in a week or so?!

When is the best time to buy new bras in pregnancy?
Should I buy the ones that fit or the ones to grow into?
How many sizes should I expect to increase throughout the process?

Thanks for your help :thumbup:

my boobs havent increased in size atall yet, was already big to start with but my pre pregnancy bras still fit the same and i only have 5 weeks left. im not expecting them to get any bigger til my milk comes in now.
i went to get fitted for some soft cup bras when i was about 5 months gone, as had heard its not recommended to wear wires when you're pregnant. the lady who fitted me said most women have a growth spurt at around 20 weeks and then again a few weeks later, so to wait until bras are starting to feel tight and then go in to get fitted again. but as this hasnt happened to me i havent bothered.
i think everyone is different as regards growth so i would just play it by ear, u will know when u need bigger bras so go and get fitted then. wouldnt buy ones that are too much bigger in advance as u will want support from them particularly during pregnancy

wait until about 14 weeks get measured for maternity bra i only had 1 black 1 white 1 natural, then when i got to about 26 weeks done the same and then at 38 + weeks got fitted for nursing bras,

be fitted and look on ebay or some where if you dont want to pay much , i went from 32d and last fitting i brought 36 f

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"