When to plan dual Orgasms?

Willynilly

TTC-cycle 9
Reaction score
So - the title kinda says it all - but is it better to climax just after DH, with DH, or just before DH.

yesterday I was a full minute or two after him and I felt like I was too late - ugh I know I am uber thinking about this - but any suggestions or comments?

Suck in the :spermy: !!!

i thought it was better after but i could be wrong !!

TBH it doesn't really make much difference to conceiving. I don't recall reaching the big O with any of mine!

I believe it is after he has. So this way your contractions as you orgasm can pull his swimmers up the cervix and into the uterus- every little bit helps :)

I think after makes the most sense.. But I dont see why orgasming WITH him wouldnt work also?? He'd be shooting the precious stuff and Youd be sucking it up.. right?? lol

I believe during! I got pregnant 2x while cumming at the same time. I've also become pregnant by having an orgasm after. In the end, I do not think the timing matters that much!

i actually go ALOT of google searches at bed time... my mind races so i google till i fall asleep! I read recently that anywhere from 5 minutes before to 45 minutes after will help bring the sperm up close to the opening of the cervix and pull them through. GOOD LUCK!

Ohh I had never thought about this ever but now that you have posted it, after totally makes sense.

wow - great help. thx so much for all your comments, girls!

babies babies babies to all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->