When to re-test?

Lisa429

Reaction score
So my husband and I had unprotected sex on Dec 28th and 29th. I chart and usually ovulate on 16,17,18 so it was after. I was suppose to start my period on Jan 5th but have not. I took an HPT on Jan 8th (3 days late) it came back negative I am now 7 days late still no period. Wondering when I should test again? Did I possibly test to soon? I have had lots of watery CM like I wet myself and even run to the bathroom thinking I started my period but I don't. Usually I have really sore breast before I start my period I am 7 days late and still have none except my nipples so that is weird. And have had tightness and cramping.

We are not currently TTC so this will be a surprise. But we will be happy once the shock wears off. We have been married 3 1/2 years, are both 24 years old, have a house, 2 vehicles, and good jobs. The only issue is my husband still has 2 years left for his associates. But we would work around it if we needed to.

I would test tomorrow morning. Then wait another week and test again if negative. Some women have been known for very late positives. Your symptoms sound promising. Baby dust :D

Took another one yesterday at 8 days late it came back negative. Still no AF and am now 9 days late. Getting frustrated and confused.

Im terrinly sorry. Have you thought of going to the doctor for bloods or even demanding an ultrasound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->