when to see a doc??

helenas81

Reaction score
is 5 weeks to early to see a doc?? ive only just found out im pregnant.

I went to a clinic to varify at 5 weeks...:hugs:They set up my appt at 8 wks though I had to miss two periods:hugs:

ok thanks, sooo many question ha ha
having stomach cramps so a lil worried about that to. Just dont want to the doc to think im wasting time

My doctor didn't want to see me until 9-10 weeks. Although you should start taking prenatal vitamins. : )

i went in 2days after my bfp and as it says in my sig all thats happend since

i went at 5 weeks, had an appointment booked for something else but went in and said im preg and he tested me cos i was unsure even after two BFP lol

u need to get booked in for midwife, sometimes they get booked up quick so i would go see him hun

xxx

I went to my doctors at about 5 weeks, he confirmed my pregnancy with a urine test but said to phone back when I was 8 weeks as 5 weeks is so early and anything could happen during them 3 weeks, But luckily nothing did for me :) So I phoned back when I was 8 weeks and he said a midwife will contact me that day,She did and got my booking appointment with her for the following day :)
Xxx

thanks everyone, think ill still go today and see what the doc says, ive only just registered at the docs so not sure what their policys are on pregnancy.

thanks everyone, think ill still go today and see what the doc says, ive only just registered at the docs so not sure what their policys are on pregnancy.

Hope it all goes well hun, its best to get the ball rolling as soon as you know just in case there's a long wait to see the midwife xxxxxx

my doc with my son wouldn't see me til' 8 weeks. This one only wants to see me for a pap before 12 weeks, and then again sometime for an actual prenatal visit at 14 weeks or later.

ive just got back from the docs, seeing the midwife on the 17th november :o) hopefully the time goes quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"