When to start OPKs???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by NikkiS, Nov 18, 2011.

1. NikkiS

NikkiS Cautiously Expecting

I have been ttc for several months now but have never tried opks before. I was just wondering what day I should start testing with them? I have a 28 day cycle and I *think* I O on day 16....but I'm not positive about that. What day would you ladies suggest I begin testing with them? I don't want to stress myself out by testing too early, but I don't want to miss my O either!!!

2. dakron67

dakron67 Well-Known Member

hi hun, im actually on my 3rd round of clomid, so i have used opks, the hospital told me to test from bout day 10 to day 18, hope this helps, good luck hun, love donna xxx

3. Monalissa

Monalissa Well-Known Member

I use the ClearBlue Easy OPK's with the smiley face (LOVE them!). According to their chart, someone with a 28 day cycle should start testing on cd 11. I would recommend testing twice a day!

You can download the leaflet that comes with the tests here:

https://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-digital-ovulation-test-faq.php

My cycle is 23-26 days long (usually 24-25 days). According to their chart, I should start testing cd 6- cd 9. I've been getting my surge cd 9-11.