when to start thinking about hospital bag?

Shri

Reaction score
seems a bit early for me at 30 weeks, but I wondered when everyone else started to get their hospital bags ready. From what I remember with my first, I kept changing my mind about what to pack so I ended up packing it about 20 times.

I like just packed mine this past week.

im going to do mine in the next few weeks, ive started buying little bits and bobs as i go along!! like when im in primark ill pik up some big comfy knickers etc.... but ill do it all soon i think as want to have it all prepared :)

I got diapers for myself lol! Well they are Tena pull up type things for the beginning. And then I bought some heavy flow pads.

Im not looking forward to seeing AF again.

I'll be packing mine in about 3 weeks time once I've moved house. :)

Mine is already packed! But I had a hospital scare when I was about 27 weeks and I had nothing packed! So my husband and I had to throw a few things in a bag and hurry to the hospital. It was awful not to be prepared but thank goodness I didn't go into labor. So now I'm all ready to go because I would rather be prepared then not. :)

I'd started to get mine ready when I was about 30 weeks, but mainly because I'd just come back from my hols and had a few things that I was going to use at the hospital and the cases were down out of the loft so, just thought I'd get it start. Although I only actually finished last week x x

I havent started mine yet think i will have to start in few weeks. I cant start until i'm in the house and i'm not sure that will be till the end (at earliest) of next week!! Kinda leaving it a BIT late as i will be about 39weeks :shock:

I didnt pack my actual bag untill about 36weeks but i slowly started buying the bits i needed from about 32weeks.

i'm hoping for a home birth but will still do a hospital bag. Not done it yet though.

I bought some pjs yesterday and went to walmart today and bought a little kit with like travel size shampoo/toothbrush/toothpaste/razor/shaving gel/etc etc etc and got like a travel sized deodorant to go with it. Thats about it. I have baby stuff bought but not packed. I'll do it after I get through my mountain of school work in the next 3 weeks

I packed mine about 31 weeks, but I know I'll repack it in the next few weeks!

I've started mine (which I hope I won't need) in that I've got breast pads and maternity pads together! lol Need to think about it more properly. I've almost got LO's bag finished though. I figure DH can use it at home if we get the home birth.

I started buying bits and pieces around 32 weeks and started packing around 35, but i've unpacked and repacked into different bags and still haven't finished! Need to find some nice tops that button away at the top because i dont fancy wearing a granny nightie :o

I have mine packed with everything in, two big bags..full! and im not touchin them till im in hosp cos i have checked them over and over!

I've started thinking about mine coz I need to get some bits like...hmmm a nightie! Maybe a dressing gown! :roll: :dohh: I didn't realise that I don't have those things. :lol: But I did already buy matty pads. :huh: :shrug: I'm a wally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->