when to start thinking about hospital bag?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Shri, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Shri

Shri Well-Known Member

seems a bit early for me at 30 weeks, but I wondered when everyone else started to get their hospital bags ready. From what I remember with my first, I kept changing my mind about what to pack so I ended up packing it about 20 times.

2. Becky

Becky Jacobs Mummy

I still havent done mine!!

x

3. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

I like just packed mine this past week.

4. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Im going to give it a few more weeks yet hun

5. nessajane

nessajane Well-Known Member

im going to do mine in the next few weeks, ive started buying little bits and bobs as i go along!! like when im in primark ill pik up some big comfy knickers etc.... but ill do it all soon i think as want to have it all prepared :)

6. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

I got diapers for myself lol! Well they are Tena pull up type things for the beginning. And then I bought some heavy flow pads.

Im not looking forward to seeing AF again.

7. Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic Well-Known Member

I'll be packing mine in about 3 weeks time once I've moved house. :)

8. babyboy08

babyboy08 Well-Known Member

Mine is already packed! But I had a hospital scare when I was about 27 weeks and I had nothing packed! So my husband and I had to throw a few things in a bag and hurry to the hospital. It was awful not to be prepared but thank goodness I didn't go into labor. So now I'm all ready to go because I would rather be prepared then not. :)

9. MrsP

MrsP Mummy to Eleanor & Henry

I'd started to get mine ready when I was about 30 weeks, but mainly because I'd just come back from my hols and had a few things that I was going to use at the hospital and the cases were down out of the loft so, just thought I'd get it start. Although I only actually finished last week x x

10. Blob

Blob Sarah :)

I havent started mine yet think i will have to start in few weeks. I cant start until i'm in the house and i'm not sure that will be till the end (at earliest) of next week!! Kinda leaving it a BIT late as i will be about 39weeks :shock:

11. missjacey44

missjacey44 Jacey & Baby Tye

I didnt pack my actual bag untill about 36weeks but i slowly started buying the bits i needed from about 32weeks.

12. ellasmummy

ellasmummy Well-Known Member

I did mine at about 36 weeks :D

13. bex

bex Our little princess

i'm hoping for a home birth but will still do a hospital bag. Not done it yet though.

14. brownhairedmom

brownhairedmom Well-Known Member

I bought some pjs yesterday and went to walmart today and bought a little kit with like travel size shampoo/toothbrush/toothpaste/razor/shaving gel/etc etc etc and got like a travel sized deodorant to go with it. Thats about it. I have baby stuff bought but not packed. I'll do it after I get through my mountain of school work in the next 3 weeks

15. AC81

AC81 Proud mum of 2

I packed mine about 31 weeks, but I know I'll repack it in the next few weeks!

16. seteck

seteck Well-Known Member

I did mine at 36 weeks.

17. PeanutBean

PeanutBean Mumma to Byron & Indigo

I've started mine (which I hope I won't need) in that I've got breast pads and maternity pads together! lol Need to think about it more properly. I've almost got LO's bag finished though. I figure DH can use it at home if we get the home birth.

18. Luhweez

Luhweez Guest

I started buying bits and pieces around 32 weeks and started packing around 35, but i've unpacked and repacked into different bags and still haven't finished! Need to find some nice tops that button away at the top because i dont fancy wearing a granny nightie :o

19. Leanne&Bump..x

Leanne&Bump..x Mam of Karl & a Pup x

I have mine packed with everything in, two big bags..full! and im not touchin them till im in hosp cos i have checked them over and over!

20. Angelmouse

Angelmouse Baking #4

I've started thinking about mine coz I need to get some bits like...hmmm a nightie! Maybe a dressing gown! :roll: :dohh: I didn't realise that I don't have those things. :lol: But I did already buy matty pads. :huh: :shrug: I'm a wally!