When to take off belly ring?

You can get pregnancy bars but I am taking mine out after Thursday if the scan is all well.

It already feels weird though so I couldn't imagine it being in there the whole way through!

xxx

With my daughter, I had to take mine out at 4months. I never got a flexible one and was not able to put it back in afterwords. I hate it to because the skin around the top hole got all flappy / wrinkly looking. Can't imagine what it is gonna look like in another 6 months!! ugh!!!

Be prepared...hopefully yours wont. I have seen some whose skin goes back perfect. Guess it just depends on how you carry the baby. Mine was all out front.

I think you can get a flexi one that you can leave in all the way through your pregnancy.

You can get longer flexi ones on e bay. I kept my normal one in all through my pregnancy, midwife couldn't believe that I'd managed to keep it in for the birth too! My advice would be if it's hurting or pulling take it out though.

someone told me that you can loop some fishing line through there for the rest of your pregnancy. not sure if i am going to do that...

I've got one of the pregnancy ones ready, but I haven't switched to it yet. I've got a bit of a bump, but it doesn't seem to be affecting my piercing so far. Hope it doesn't go ugly or, worse still, snap lol. :D

i did use the flexi one with daughter..i still have mine in and its a dangly butterfly and its kinda pulling a bit now and gone a lill red so guess il think about putting the plastic one in.
x

I took mine out while TTC... hopefully that will help with not getting weird skin. :)

I'm still wearing mine. The bump isn't affecting the ring yet. If it starts to get uncomfortable than I'll consider taking it out or getting one of the pregnancy bars.

Im still wearing a bar bell one and it is fine at the moment i have seen the flexible ones on ebay and will probably get one, but mine isnt peirced though very much skin, i actually think as my bump gets bigger the skin will just snap....OUCH!

I took mine out when I was about 12 weeks x

I took mine out when i began ttc (probably a little too early) as i wanted it to heal before it starts stretching. probably still going to have a weirdly large hole in my tummy when i get a bump though - ugh!

I think you can get pregnancy bars as soon as i fell pregnant i took it out i hadnt had it peirced all that long about 4 months and now my belly has stretched i have quite an unsightly red scar where my peircing was.....but thats the least of my worries now the stretchies are starting to rear there ugly head :rofl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"