When to tell your boss??

boymom2014

Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks with my second and I work in a warehouse lifting heavy boxes on occasion... not consistently so that's where I'm worried about miscarrying. I feel like I should tell him sooner rather than later... oh BTW I work for a children's company.

I'm 5 weeks with my second and I work in a warehouse lifting heavy boxes on occasion... not consistently so that's where I'm worried about miscarrying. I feel like I should tell him sooner rather than later... oh BTW I work for a children's company.

I didn't have a choice but to tell my boss, because I was vomiting soo bad it was no choice.

I'm not sure on how much strain that would actually have on you, so early , but if you'd worried tell your boss

We have a 40 foot container arriving on the 22nd of this month that has fishing waders and women's rain boots that each weigh something like 50-70 lbs per box... I don't feel like that would be safe so I'm thinking of telling him on the 8th and give him 2 weeks to maybe get some extra help.. I was also going to see if I could work from home more on our social media accounts.... I wonder if he would go for it now that I'm pregnant... wishful thinking right lol

I would tell them as soon as possible. I had to because of my nausea. My doctor actually gave me a note for "Pregnancy" and had all my restrictions on it.

I told my boss quite early on but out was kept quite to everyone else, I told due to the nature of my work I think if it's involving heavy lifting I would tell sooner rather than later

I told mine at 6 weeks so any related absences wouldn't be counted against me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->