When to test for OV??

Loren

Reaction score
i'm on CD3 and AF has finished, its my first AF after MC when would be best to pee on the OV stick?thanx xxx

i'm on CD3 and AF has finished, its my first AF after MC when would be best to pee on the OV stick?thanx xxx

hi there my fab friend :friends: where have u been chicken?? xx PM me LOL

now for ur testing ok how long was ur cycle b4 the MC huns? as can use that as rough guide to what it will be now and also how long was cycle from mc to this af? then i can give u rough idea when to start testing.....if all else fails i start testing daily from cd10 onwards :blush: xxx

Hey Loren - if you have enough start on cd 9 and daily till after you ov. Am using the cbfm which is a fancy ov monitor - tests both oestrogen and lh and compares the lines for you - but it started asking for tests on cd8 and you expect to use 10 tests a cycle so can imagine normal ov tests would be the same hx

thank u girlies :hugs: might have to get 1 of them fancy ones lol.xxxxxxx

charlieeeeeeeee hey huniiiiii, just cried my eyes out watching one born every minute!!!!so cute!!!right well my cycles are always all over the place, in november AF was on the 10th december AF started on 18th of december and MC bleed startd 28th of jan and febs AF arrivedd on thw 28th of feb :S so i dont no how you would work that out lol.i'll pm u nw huni :D missed uuuuu xxxxxxx

ooooh and charlie can you help me with temping haha bought 1 the other day its confusing the charting ect xx

I start on CD10 then do about 4 a day when i start seeing a second line. Thank god for cheapie OPKs!

thanx deb i'm going to do that, i get 5 of them for 2.50 from home and bargain so hopfully about 16 will do i already have 6!it annoys me what we have to do just do have the gift of life!!!u spend so long trying not to then you want to and for some its easy for some not so easy, then its the hole keeping a sticky bean ect, life is a bitch!!xx

Hi Loren.

Afraid I dint know anything about opk's but just wanted to say hi!

Sorry to see we both got cauhght by the witch:( Here's hoping we get a BFP from the easter bunny!!!

iyaaaaa smiler, r u ok? sorry the little :witch: got u to huni, i really hope we'll be heaving at the sight of easter eggs on easter morning!!!!!haha xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->