When to test with irregular cycle?

unseenchanges

Reaction score
So, due to an IUD - Mirena ... my cycle has been irregular for 3 years, but currently it seems to happen every other month. Before all of this, my cycle was EXTREMELY regular and with that being said...

My last period was June 1 and the date of possible conception would have been June 17. So, one week since having sex is when I noticed symptoms..

very tender boobs - to the point now where the areola's have darkened and the entire breast is sensitive all the way up into my underarms

quesy/light headed - this was one of the first symptoms I had although I haven't noticed it more recently now

headaches - have had a few..

light cramping

back cramping

bloated

crazy dreams

using the potty more

...I can't think of any more right now, but yeah.. lots of symptoms BUT they could also be cycle symptoms and I'm not sure when to test =/ and I'm concerned about waiting because I have insomnia and take Melatonin every night in order to sleep and it says not to take while pregnant.

I read earlier on an old thread where someone suggested waiting 18 days after the day of conception to test and I think today would be day 18, but I don't know.. any thoughts? I would really appreciate to hear some advice =)

Thanks so much!

Pick up some dollar store tests and test now!
18 days is plenty of time. Most tests will show at 14 days I think.

Implantation has to occur before HCG shows up and implantation is *typically* 9 days after ovulation so 2-3 days after that HCG should show up. Soo that's what 12 days after? I would definitley get to testing! Especially with your meds!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->