when to test

Kiki1993

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused, everyone says to test around 2 weeks after when you should have concieved, and others say the day before your missed period, but because i was on the pill, my fake period was right before i might have ovulated .. so do i test 2 weeks after the day i could have concieved or wait another week ish to the day my period could be here?

How long has it been since you could have possibly conceived?

anyone? I am also now a bit impatient becaus ei posted a picture on a pssychic page on FB that predicted 2 of my friends unplanned pregnancies and genders and 3 of my friends who were planning all right . i posted a pic of my dad who passed expecting a messge from him, she said how she sensed he had struggles breathing due to lung problems, that his family use to work in mines and it hurt a lot of them with aspetos etc, how he wants me to be wise in a future decision which is what he said to me when i decided to go back to college "be wise with your decision" and she said all that but also said she sees a baby boy in my near future which he is happy about.

Most people start testing at 9-10 dpo. Usually by 14-15dpo should be clear as to whether or not you are. Some people dont find out until past then. So i say you should be fine to start testing now.But dont stress out if its a bfn as it can take time for a bfp to happen.

You can probably test now. Implantation should occur 7-12 days after fertilization, and it takes ~5 days after implantation for most HPTs to turn up positive (typically--there are plenty of stories out there of early implantation, early BFP's, etc). I never consider a BFN a true BFN until AF shows up though so be prepared, if it's negative now, that doesn't mean that it couldn't be positive in a few days.

Most people start testing at 9-10 dpo. Usually by 14-15dpo should be clear as to whether or not you are. Some people dont find out until past then. So i say you should be fine to start testing now.But dont stress out if its a bfn as it can take time for a bfp to happen.

Thanks so much :) I have been stressing thinking i wont go until the 17th until my fake period should start, so glad ... will be buying a few tests tonight and will test tomorrow morning or maybe hold my pea until late tonight ?

You can probably test now. Implantation should occur 7-12 days after fertilization, and it takes ~5 days after implantation for most HPTs to turn up positive (typically--there are plenty of stories out there of early implantation, early BFP's, etc). I never consider a BFN a true BFN until AF shows up though so be prepared, if it's negative now, that doesn't mean that it couldn't be positive in a few days.

Thanks :) Going to buy tests tonight, can't handle not knowing especially after that reading.

If you can drink a glass of juice or something that won't dilute your urine as much as water would, then hold your pee for 3 hours, you can test this evening.

I did that, drank fanta and held it from four till just now, pretty sure is negative right now but will post pictures to double check. Will test again in a few days x

I'm uploading on phone so not a pro at that x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 17
Can someone confir that that is a negative, a lways see lines that arent there, i know there isn't one but confirmation?

I don't see anything. .. can you take a pic in more light?

I am pretty sure it is negative, i just always see where the line should be and imagine one, will keep testing to be sure, i actually feel a bit relieved, i have so much to do before i have kids, i decided i want to get the degree and try go on as many care free hols with OH as i can, i will be happy either way but at least i wont be crushed by a negative like i was when we were trying

I really can't tell as it's so dark :/

Next time i test ill do it during pure daylight, it was quite dark in my room when taking the picture,had guests in the living room (unexpected guests) and needed to pee so bad at that point i did it and went to my roo to look but my room is the one where the sun doesnt shine through the windows (helps me sleep) ... will take one tomorrow morning or maybe wait until saturday morning?

I would probably wait until Saturday morning to avoid getting another squinter if it is positive. FX!

Ended up testing this morning, will test again on Sunday. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 10
Test from this morning on left and right is last night, tried making then easier to see x there are still shadows but enlarge th epic and they arent as noticeable, i think im line spotting because on this mornings one i think i see a faint line but again OH sees nothing x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 8
Think this one is clearer don't notice the shadow in the other one x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.