When was your morning sickness the worst?

biscuits104

Reaction score
When did your MS start, and at what week did you feel your worst? I'm just trying to prepare...been nauseated mostly all day since 4.5 weeks...almost 9 weeks now. My MS seems to get worse as the day goes on, feel fairly normal in the morning, worse in the afternoon, and just shattered before bedtime, sometimes waking up in the middle of the night to dry heave...anyone else relate?

Exactly how iv felt since 6 weeks....
Its eased from day this week but after 8pm i just want yo cry i feel so sick.....

I had worst days ....but iv not bee sick for a week now....jinx !!

Oping it will end soon

With both my previous pregnancies I felt all day nausea and lots of dry heaving and gagging from 6 weeks until 14ish weeks. I remember it being particularly bad with my first at 7 weeks, and with my second at 10 weeks. Makes sense to me as BHCG levels are highest around 10 weeks then slowly decline

This time for some reason I've developed anxiety about ms I don't know why. Sure enough it started last week just before 6 weeks but so far *touch wood* I've been just nauseous with no heaving and barely any gagging. I'm just terrified what's going to happen and wondering when it will get worse... Silly really x

Thank you Boo and Emma! Hoping we all make it through...:flower:

We will biscuits....i hope lol

Iv been wearing sea bands since 9 weeks and they do help me out xxx

Mine was worst at around 10 weeks and has started easing off since around 13 weeks I think...it's still here but much better than it was! Hope you feel better soon x

6 weeks in all my pregnancies has been the worst. I'd say between 6-9 weeks

I don't know, I'm 8 weeks now and its hell. I think last time it was about 13 seeks when it started to ease.

First pregnancy I had HG. I felt nausea 24hrs a day by 8 weeks. It hit me hard in week 10 and could barely move weeks 11 and 12. It started to ease a little at about 13 weeks and by 15 weeks I had almost stopped being sick. 17 weeks the nausea went too.

My second pregnancy I felt bad nausea and was sick alot by 8 weeks but I wasnt totally bed ridden like the first time. I kept waiting for it to get worse and to my surprise by 10 weeks it started to ease a little. It was mostly over by 13 weeks.

This time I have bad days and slightly better days but even the bad days I'm only sick a couple of times. I'm only 8 weeks though so waiting to see if it gets worse yet.

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and it's kicking in big time, I'm currently lying on couch scared to move! X

Around 6.5-8.5 weeks I was nauseous nonstop. I am now 10 weeks and still puke occasionally but it's not like it had been. I get a bit of relief here and there, even the occasional day where I feel completely fine! I was told that some women experience a sudden increase in the nausea again around week 10 so I'm taking advantage of this time while I've got it!

First pregnancy I vomited about 10/15 times a day/night until 32 weeks, then once or twice a week until the end at 42, I was even sick a lot in labor (I was prescribed tablets at 32!)
This time the max I was sick was five times in one day, mainly in the evening and it stopped completely at 12 weeks. Felt amazing!

It started at 6 weeks and was absolutely horrible for 3 weeks all day everyday. Now at 10 weeks I feel much better and only get nauseous here and there.

Last time it was worst weeks 6-10 and so far this one is following suit. Woke up and puked for first time this morning.

Gearing up for a rough month ahead. It's so much harder with a kid to care for!

For me it started around 6 Weeks- thankfully just bad nausea but haven't ever thrown up. Have been super tired since then as well and having headaches on and off.

I am just over 10 Weeks now and for the last couple days I am feeling quite ok- no nausea a little more energy. So I am hoping the end is near! Can't wait for second tri!

Hope everyone feels better soon!:flower:

I was sick weeks 4-10 and weeks 13-now (almost 17). I didn't have morning sickness at all with my first 2 or my mmc so this has been a shock. Everyone told me morning sickness means it's a girl.... And she is!

With my last two pregnancies I was nauseas nearly all day from 6 weeks to about 10/11 weeks.

This time I feel sick and day and throw up a few times a day as well! It's worse than it's ever been at the moment and i'm 9 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->