When, when, when?!!!

August79

Mommy to two
Reaction score
So I had a most awful thing happen Thursday. I was let go from my job. I was under my probationary period and they said they felt I wasn't a "good fit" and let me go. We were waiting for my probationary period to be over and get insurance before ttc. Now I don't know when it will happen.

I want it to be my turn :cry:

:hugs:I'm so sorry you didn't get through your probationary period and your ttc date is uncertain. It will be your turn soon but maybe fate is just telling you your job wasn't right so you should focus on trying to find something that really suits you before ttc?

I had a miscarriage that resulted in a D&C in September and took this new job in December. I get what you're saying about finding something that really suits me because I do not feel my head has been on straight since then and struggled with the new job.

I'm going to try and use this down time to get myself sorted. It's just hard because all I want to be is pregnant again.

Sounds like the last 7 months have been particularly tough on you. I'm really sorry about your loss. I hope with time you begin to heal. I'll keep my fingers crossed you manage to use the time to find a job that you enjoy and suits you. Hopefully then everything will fall into place and you get the baby you really want. X

sorry to hear this hope you find something else you're really happy with soon

Why do u need insurance? Is it like hesth insurance? It must suck not to have nhs like in uk must really raise the cost of havin a baby xx hope u get summat sorted soon xx

Sorry to hear about loosing the job. That's a very dramatic thing to deal with and quite a nuisance as well. I hope you find something new soon and that it's a better fit. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about loosing the job. That's a very dramatic thing to deal with and quite a nuisance as well. I hope you find something new soon and that it's a better fit. :hugs:

Thank you. I've never been let go from any job so I'm still in shock I think. I was thinking that today was Monday because I was off on Friday now as well and usually I'm just off two days a week.

It's scary because the economy is not in the best shape right now and there's talk of gas prices sky rocketing and what if the next job has a six month waiting period for insurance?? So much is unknown now :nope:

Can you get private insurance? It's probably really expensive though. I'm lucky in that I live in Germany and you have to have insurance. I'm insured under my husband at the moment and it's great. I don't work due to my OCD :cry:
It's horrible to be waiting around and having to look for new work now. I understand that you must be very upset and frustrated. Keep your chin up and send out loads of cvs etc and hopefully things will get back on there feet soon. :hugs:

Private insurance is mega expensive and we can not afford it. I have a DF not a DH (yet) so I can not be covered under his insurance. But even after we get married it would take a pretty significant chunk out of his pay check to cover me and him. That's why I was just going to take it out through my work.

I'm trying to stay positive it just seems like there is one set back after another.

I know how you feel. I'm stuck in a bit of a rut myself at the moment. Sometimes life just doesn't go the way we expect it. Try and keep positive even though I know it's hard. :hugs:

Thanks! Hopefully we'll both get on the right path soon. *Hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->