When will I show/gain weight?

blessme

First time mother
Reaction score
:huh:Hey ladies!

Today I am 9 weeks and 4 days. So far my scale say's I have only gained 1 pound :huh:

My hubby say's he can see a difference in my belly, but if there is, it's definitly not that noticable!

I would like to know if iam gaining enough weight so far? I am eating well and definitly enough (probably too much).

& when will I show? (this is my first pregnancy)

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/q84Em5.png

I think you doing pretty well.
You supposed to gain between 0 to 2 pounds between 9 to 12 weeks.

I am almost 12 and gained about 2 pounds, but no really bump ( I think it is just fat as I am eating like a pig! ).

Hi

I am 9 weeks on Friday, and so far havnt gained any weight, although I too am eating like a pig, or should I say not dieting anymore and REALLY enjoying my food lol
I have noticed my tummy is bigger because i get really bloated and (sorry if TMI) constipated which is horrible :(
Hoping not to show for another 8 weeks (might be being a tad hopeful here) but dont want work to know!
x

With my daughter I didn't really start to show till I was about 28 weeks and I'm a pretty slender person , I gained about 25lbs during the pregnancy and didn't really start to gain till I was into my second trimester

I gained loads over Christmas and managed to get back down a bit even after I found out, however I am still 6 pounds more than I should be and very bloated, nothing fits properly, boobs are bigger but no real bump yet. I am just trying not to put on any in the next four weeks by trying to at as healthily as I can, deff not dieting though. I don't think you're meant to put on much in first tri and some women who are really sick even lose some.

In theory you're not meant to start showing til after 12 weeks as this is when the uterus moves up over the pubic bone or something but it I did read your waist line may thicken - probably bloating, organs shifting ever so slightly upwards as uterus expands, but not noticable to anyone other than you and DH.

But then if you look at the bump thread there are some ladies in first with deff preggy bumps - so who knows! Everyone's so different some people don't show way past 20 weeks!

x

Lucky ladies! I'm watching what I'm eating AND exercising, and I've already put on 5 pounds. :cry:

I have put on about 6 pound already!!! Not good!!
Think its because i have had no energy to go to the gym, so not burning off as many calories as before.
Eating quite healthily though but eating a bit more each day too.
Still fitting in my normal clothes though but i cant imagine it will be for long!!

I havnt wieghed myself yet as i dont own any scales!Im seeing my Mum tommorow so ill check hers and report back but as I have been eating like a horse I expect I will have! Bra size has gone up frrom 34b or 32c to 34c eek some of my shirts dont button up any more, nor do 2 of my suit jackets!
Im going to the gym twice a week-thats all iv got the energy for :)

I have lost a stone due to loss of appetite. Waist is def thicker and tummy rounder. Waistbands now too tight, but not really showing yet. Maybe in next few weeks..?!

I have gained about 6 pounds since I found out...not really sure why as I am pretty small (105 pounds not pregnant) so I am 111 now. I have a little belly pouch too but I am thinking it is bloat because it is way to early to be showing, although this is my 3rd child so maybe you show earlier with the third?

Hi

I am 9 weeks on Friday, and so far havnt gained any weight, although I too am eating like a pig, or should I say not dieting anymore and REALLY enjoying my food lol
I have noticed my tummy is bigger because i get really bloated and (sorry if TMI) constipated which is horrible :(
Hoping not to show for another 8 weeks (might be being a tad hopeful here) but dont want work to know!
x

Ive been having constipation problems too. The Pharmacists gave me all natural organge flavor metamucil. It works very well for me, so give it a try!

https://lmtm.lilypie.com/AsxZm5.png

Hi

x

Ive been having constipation problems too. The Pharmacists gave me all natural organge flavor metamucil. It works very well for me, so give it a try!

Thank you VERY much! I was dreading having to resort to prune juice-gag! x

Hi

x

Thank you VERY much! I was dreading having to resort to prune juice-gag! x

Hey DressageDiva!!! I went to the Dr's today and from the ultrasound Im 1 week behind,,, which puts me at exactly your date! Due September 3rd!! Bump buddies???

Not showing yet. Don't think I have put on any or much weight (haven't weighed myself recently). Only time my clothes don't fit is in the evening as I am a bit bloated, otherwise everything still fits. Haven't even gone up a bra size - a little disappointed in this as I am an A Cup.

I've gained a pound or two, and although I'm not 'showing' I do notice some changes going on in my tummy!

They say you don't show until week 20 or so, but you'll see changes WELL before that time.

at 14 weeks i had gained 2 half pounds and at around 10 weeks i noticed my belly bloating, it has since gone down a bit as the bloating is making way for the propper bump every1 is different thou and u will know when u have changed around your belly, u just feel it and it kinda happens over nite its weird but gud weird !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->