when will my boobs stop growing?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Pumpkinb, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Pumpkinb

Pumpkinb Proud parents!

Hi all

I feel like they are still getting bigger, I was a modest 34B and now seem to be filling a C and looks like I am going back out to look at bras again today as don't feel comfy in a C cup any longer.
    I also feel I need to start wearing one at night as they feel quite heavy if that makdes sense.
    Is this normal

(always thought bigger ones would be nice, now I have them I want my old ones back!!:blush:)

2. lolababe

lolababe Well-Known Member

i was a 34 c and now the only bras that fit me are 36D. so i was wondering the same thing as u

3. teeny-j

teeny-j Well-Known Member

i hope that they do stop at some point. its the only place i have stretch marks. i have gone from a 32d to a 34e

4. divagee

divagee Well-Known Member

Mine too! and it's awful everybody is noticing and saying Ooo how big are your boobs!? terrible how pregnant ladies become public propety eh? I was a 32C now gone up to a 34D and there still growing! and sore... :( my friends who have recently had babies said they will get massive after the birth when they get engorged with milk, great.........

5. Rachel_C

Rachel_C Well-Known Member

Eek yeah, I've gone from a 32B to a 34C and definitely still growing fast. I thought I'd like having bigger boobs but they just feel wrong. Without a bra, my boobs now touch onto my ribs below... it's not a nice feeling. I want my pert boobs back!!!

6. faun

faun Mum to 2 boys and 1 girl

I am usually an A cup but this has gone up to a B now and after my son and daughter i was struggling to get in a D cup as they were so full of milk.

7. Pumpkinb

Pumpkinb Proud parents!

oh dear so there is no hope of them stopping anytime soon then:cry:
    my mil commented on them at the last family gathering and I was so embarrassed. Why do people think they can point these things out!

8. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

mine have gone from a big 36c to the 36dd getting extremley tight :hissy: and i hate it !!! my boobs are prob bigger than my bump !

9. babymad

babymad Well-Known Member

I started off at 34DD and now I'm a 36F and they seem to still be going. It's a shame my DH isn't a boob man. All this cleavage and no one to enjoy it until the little one gets here and I start bf. :lol: