When will my hcg go down after a chemical?

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
I started testing positive at 10dpo. 12dpo things looked good, 13dpo it got lighter, 14dpo same, 15 dpo same and the went for betas. At 15dpo my beta was 11miu. I just took another hpt today at 17dpo and it still looks like 15dpo. I go for my beta recheck tomorrow. Anyone know when my hcg levels are expected to go down? I'm already bleeding, but not as heavy as a normal period, but get some pretty bad cramps that come in waves.

Can anyone give their experience with a chemical. I'm devastated and angry. I know these things happen, but I had already started thinking about the holidays this year and how we'd have a newborn. Dumb, I know. I just got excited. :cry:

I'm sorry I don't have any experience with a chemical pregnancy, but I recognized your user name and wanted to offer my condolences for your loss. :hugs:

I'm sorry you're going through this. I've had 2 and they both went below zero in 3-4 days.

I don't know the answer but just wanted to say I'm with you. Currently waiting for af to start following my chemical. Pregnancy tests have gone very faint, it's just waiting now. I totally get what you mean about getting excited. Didn't cross my mind that this would happen and was planning everything! I'm totally devastated.

I started testing positive at 10dpo. 12dpo things looked good, 13dpo it got lighter, 14dpo same, 15 dpo same and the went for betas. At 15dpo my beta was 11miu. I just took another hpt today at 17dpo and it still looks like 15dpo. I go for my beta recheck tomorrow. Anyone know when my hcg levels are expected to go down? I'm already bleeding, but not as heavy as a normal period, but get some pretty bad cramps that come in waves.

Can anyone give their experience with a chemical. I'm devastated and angry. I know these things happen, but I had already started thinking about the holidays this year and how we'd have a newborn. Dumb, I know. I just got excited. :cry:

Be gentle and kind to yourself. A loss is a loss no matter how far a long you are. You are allowed to feel whatever you feel with no excuses. 💞
It shouldn't take long for hcg to drop with it already being low but in saying that (my own experience) sometimes it takes longer when it's low. My first miscarriage hcg only reached 229 and it took 9 weeks (I had weekly draws) to get to zero. My 2nd MMC I peaked at 100 104 and my period followed 5 weeks later. I hope everything has resolved itself for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->