• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When will opk show positive?

babyell

Reaction score
I am due to ovulate on the 23 dec, when should an opk show positive?

found this for you maybe it will help. it list the number of days in your cycle and the day to start testing then has a small explanation of when you Ovulate after testing positive

Q: On what day of my cycle should I start testing?

A: If you have a variable cycle, you should use the date of your shortest cycle in the past six months as a starting time.

Cycle
Length Start on cd

21 5
22 5
23 6
24 7
25 8
26 9
27 10
28 11
29 12
30 13
31 14
32 15
33 16
34 17
35 18
36 19
37 20
38 21
39 22
40 23
41 24
42 25

Q: How long after my LH surge should I ovulate?

A: Most people will ovulate 12-48 hours after the LH surge is detected, most common is 36 hours after the actual surge. One should get a bit more notice, 24-48 hours, by testing in the afternoon.

Unfortunately this is my first cycle since my mc, so I don't have a routine. I'm guessing I have a normal 28 day cycle, but because of this am unsure when opks will show positive. :(

this is my first cycle after a loss too .. I was told to use the first day of full bleeding at cd1

and to use my old average as how long a cycle could last

Sorry for your loss Hun x

I am completely working blind cycle wise . I was on implanon for 4 years and never took notice of my periods, and I got pregnant first month after I came off it, so have no idea how long my cycles are. I'm hoping I have a normal 28 day cycle as I ovulated on day 14 the month I got pregnant. Did an opk this morning but it was negative, maybe because it was am pee? I got a positive on day 12 when I got pregnant, so maybe it will show up later or tomorrow.

oh my goodness so sorry that really stinks? I am also sorry for you loss, I am so sorry I did not say that before.. sometimes I tend to forgo the emotional and look at the details of ttc.. it is just how I cope..

I am not familar with implanon, perhaps because i am from the US.. TTC is hard enough when you know what kind of cycle you are dealing with I can not imagine how you are dealing.. I would go broke on OPK's and HPT's

best of luck to you for sure. I hope you get 2 BFP's soon one on a opk and one on a hpt

and now i feel even worse because I see how far along you were .. damn I did not mean to be so completely uncaring.

I had a later loss myself. about 6 years I lost a baby girl at 20 weeks so i know first hand how that feels. it is crushing.. my heart is totally broken for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Thanks Hun, ttc is all I can think about, and the days go so slowly. Sorry for you other loss, it is hard to get over. I hope I get a positive on opk just so I know my body is back to normal, been getting alot of pains, at doctors on wed so will find out what is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"