When will the aching stop...

Baby 4 me

Reaction score
I was 7 weeks pregnant when miscarried, I'd only known I was pregnant for just over a week and it was a bit of a surprise I was pregnant to be honest but I'm just aching inside. I miscarried a couple of weeks ago and sometimes I'm perfectly fine and other times I just cry and I feel so empty.

I see random people and my friends with their babies and think how unfair it was that mine was taken away from me.

My husband thinks I'm over it and keeps telling me we can try again but what he doesn't reali.se was that in the week and a bit I knew I was pregnant my baby had a name, a bedroom all decorated and had a future in my mind.

I'm just praying that I'm fortunate enough to get pregnant and stay pregnant next time.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

B4M xx

I don't know sweetie:hugs: I have been thinking that today too

I am 6 weeks on from m/c and having a really bad day today. I turned off my phone and didn't want to speak to anyone. I have spent the whole day in tears.

I guess it take time

My MC was in feb and i guess - now i kinda feel normal if you know what i mean - its been for a while now but it kind of crept up on me just the other day i realised i had not cried for a bit and that i felt "normal" - a few things will set me off but i am well on my way xxx

Thank you Mrs Doddy - I guess it does take time.

It's good (for want of a better word - sorry!) to know someone else is feeling the same things - although I truly wish neither of us were feeling this pain. xxx

I'm with you ladies - I'm having a really bad day.

It would be good to put a time limit on feeling normal though wouldn't it? at least you would know you were getting there instead of feeling in some kind of lonely limbo :cry:

No need to be lonely - plenty of support on here :thumbup:

I miscarried in March and still have really bad days where I just cry for nothing - don't think I know when normality will reappear.

Someone on here told me when I first logged on that you do find a normal place just not quite the same as before

I was in the first few weeks but had already chose names and decided how we were going to sort out bedrooms etc.. Was looking forward to having another little one here for Christmas - don't think Christmas will quite be the same now

Take care :hugs:

Im so sorry for your loss :hugs: My answer to your question would be never. it'll never go away and things will never be normal again. i've found a new normal but what happened to me has changed me in more ways than i thought it could. i have no confidence anymore and no zest for life i'd just curl up and die if i could. sorry to depress you but i'm having a bad day too today. :cry: xxxx

Honey I am so sorry for you loss, at any stage losing a baby is a hard thing to go through. It will be 2 years in October since my miscarriage and I am not "over" it. It will never go away and I wouldn't want it to. You don't get over it you get through it. The empty feeling doesn't leave even when you have another child. I will tell you it does ease though. For the most part I am ok, but there is always a song, a story a memory that triggers something in me and I am lost again. We are here when you need us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->