• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When Will the Cramping Stop?

katerdid

Momma
Reaction score
I don't remember having this much cramping/achey/ouchie feelings for SO long with my DS. When did your cramping stop, I need some hope that it's going to end soon!
Very worrying - I have felt like I'm about to start the biggest heaviest period of my life at any moment and it's been like that every day for the past 5 weeks!
Doctor keeps telling me it's normal, but he never listens and spends like 12 seconds talking to me during my appointments before he hands me my checkout slip.
I'm 9 weeks now, how much longer?

Impossible to say! It's whatever is normal for you. It's your uterus stretching and baby making room for itself so unless its very painful or you are bleeding then don't worry! I'm sure your little bean is just fine in there x

with my son i had period pains all the time in first tri,...called docs and everything..is normal but worrying i know....if the are unbearable get checked out if u feel u need to but if its just light af cramps iw ouldnt worry cxx

Ive had loght cramps like af was about to start since I was 4 wks pregnant. Im nearly 12 now and I still get them xx

Yeh I had some yesterday, I don't remember last time either, but I'm sure it's all normal and bubs growing nicely,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"