When will you BD???

yrose20118

Reaction score
Hiya,

A cheeky question maybe but just wondered what everyones plan of attack was regarding BDing...

Are you going to do it EVERY DAY from end of your AF... or just when you get a positive OPK???

Just intrigued...

thanks!

xxx

Yesterday was 1st day with no AF so did it yesterday and planning on doing it every day. We have been ttc for 10 months now and usually are able to DTD most nights x

As often as possible! We both have high sex drives anyway, so do it as much as we can! Just started cycle 16 and trying to keep it fun and not just about the bfp.

Good luck ladies.

We do BD almost every day, this is first cycle without any contraception so it's too much fun to just do it on fertile days. :D

I'm old :haha: I get up at 5am to work full time, and have a very active 13 month old. Sometimes I have to force myself to bd. :wacko: I'm exhausted by evening time. I try to do it every night of fertil time, and every 2 days or so leading up. After, we really slow down with it. DH works late, so it's hard for me to stay awake till he gets home sometimes. But when that OPK starts getting dark, I do all I have to do!

We do it every other day leading up to a positive opk then every day for a few days. After that its just when we want too!!

I've been told that men need a day in between sessions in order to build the count back up. I also read that morning BDing is better for the little swimmers.

We will be BDing every other day for the 5 days prior to when I expect my O and we will make sure we hit the O and day after.

If your not charting or using OPKs the standard advice is have intercourse as much as you between CD10-20. Likely your O will fall within that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->