When would I get a BFP on Digi if I have a very faint BFP on FRER?

pooch

Reaction score
I'm 10 DPO and got a light BFP with FMU, but I want to do a digital to show DH but don't want to waste my money by doing it too early. For those two tested with both how many days should I wait to to a digital to ensure I'll get a positive?

Thanks!

Congrats on your BFP! everyone is different ofc but I tested with a FRER then used a CBD 3days later (when my AF was due) and it said 1-2weeks pregnant...Xx

Give it a day or two. I tested positive on FRERs on 9/10dpo and then got my digital positive on day 11. Everyone is different though. All depends on how soon you implanted and hcg levels can vary person to person. Some can have higher levels and can get a more accurate reading.

I got a BFP at 11DPO with Frer and then at 14DPO I got a pregnant 1-2 on CB digital with weeks indicater.

I think Frer do digis. We can't get them in England but Ive seen people in America use them on YouTube and I think there really sensitive. So you may get a positive with that one now.
CB isn't as sensitive so if u get a not pregnant on one of those please don't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->