When would you start testing in this situation?

LegoHouse

Mummy of one of each <3
Reaction score
This is our first month ttc#3. I'm still breastfeeding and my cycles are anywhere from 32-42 days. I have a blood clotting problem that causes my pregnancies to end at 4.5 weeks without me taking aspirin. So ideally I need to know from 4 weeks so I can start on aspirin. This cycle could have been shorter than 32 days right? They seem to be getting shorter. The last one was the 32 day one. So do I test from day 28, or 32..... Pre-baby number 2 my cycles were every 28 days.

:dohh:

Regular cycles would really help me lol

Have you thought about buying cheap tests of Amazon? I bought a load of 10 mlu ones and the reviews on them were good, they are really sensitive so you could start testing early without breaking the bank. I guess to be on the safe side test from 28 days. X

To be honest, I'd take low dose aspirin from the beginning, even before you get your BFP.
I was told to do this as I too have high risk loss due to blood markers, but at the moment cannot get pregnant.

I didn't even think of that. Is there not a reason I have been told to take it from :bfp: though or do you think that's just because I've found it quite easy to get pregnant, just not stay pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->