When you feel nausea, do you "let yourself" get sick?

I try not to allow myself to puke. I actually eat a few crackers and this takes my m/s away. It's worse on an empty belly but thats just for me.

I've had bad nausea for around 5 weeks now. I have to run in and out of the kitchen and God helps the kids if they ask me something to eat, cos I have to hide my face in my top!

We went to Lanzarote the week before last, oh God it was awful walking past restaurants trying not to heave lol! I stuck to toast....and chips!

I was sick for the first time today, but that was because I was coughing so much. I've got bronchitis, was sat on the loo (sorry if TMI!), was coughing and coughing, retched and had to lean over to the sink to puke.

Cleans myself up, then the dozy cow I am only goes and turns the HOT tap on.....the stench of hot weetabix is not a good thing, so I hurled for England then!

Ive only thrown up 3 times so far , I almost threw up this morning while brushing my teeth but I held it in , I did gag a few times though . when im riding in a car I have to suck on preggie pops or mints so it makes me feel better , also chewing mint gum helps .

I was sick for the first time today, but that was because I was coughing so much. I've got bronchitis, was sat on the loo (sorry if TMI!), was coughing and coughing, retched and had to lean over to the sink to puke.

And its awful when you have just prepared a dinner that you have just enjoyed, lean over the sink to wash up, cough and then puke the lot into the sink and all over the clean plates you have just washed up lol, thats happened with me quite a few times - I hate it when colds happen, makes you feel 10 times worse!

lol , when I was pregnant for my now 5 year old I was cooking a yummy dinner , steak , mashed taters and corn on the cob , it smelled so good I couldnt wait to eat it , while I was serving my kiddos dinner I got so ill I had to run to the bathroom to be sick , I have no idea why I really thought it smelled good , I never did eat the food I wanted so badly that night .

Wow! You have all made me realize how lucky I am just to "feel" sick and not actually "get" sick...let's hope my m/s stays in its current pattern and doesn't get any worse. Feel better everyone!!!

And its awful when you have just prepared a dinner that you have just enjoyed, lean over the sink to wash up, cough and then puke the lot into the sink and all over the clean plates you have just washed up lol, thats happened with me quite a few times - I hate it when colds happen, makes you feel 10 times worse!

Urghhhhhh! :rofl::rofl:

I know what you mean though, that's why I leave the cooking and washing up to my fantastic man! ;)

When I did have m/s worse in my early pregnancy I would always try and do what your doing and distract myself, focus on something else....Sometimes it worked but honestly sometimes nothing could distract me enough to stop me from needing to throw up!.....:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->