When you get to your desired goal weight....

Discussion in 'Dieting, Weight Loss & Fitness' started by mom2pne, Aug 21, 2020.

1. mom2pne

mom2pne Well-Known Member

Is there something special you are going to purchase or do for yourself?

What I would like to do is buy a wedding dress and renew my vows. My husband and I are going to be celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary on January 16th, 2022 and we didn't have much money and my blouse and skirt were borrowed. So I would like to have this!

2. Twinki.930

Twinki.930 Well-Known Member

I've been saving up for a mini shopping spree but ill probably splurge on Christmas for my kids if i don't loose any weight lol

3. DobbyForever

DobbyForever First Time Momma

I love that!

I probably would just buy new clothes. Like good clothes. I’m always shopping for a deal or wearing clothes I’ve had for years and years. I’m still a ways away. I’m at my medical weight, just not my aesthetic goal weight. Like honestly I want to go on a trip to Australian and take my cute butt out for a joy ride :rofl: innocent figurative of speech, innuendo, and pun all somehow simultaneously implied lol