when you just have one of those days...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by littlecupcake, Nov 14, 2011.

1. littlecupcake

littlecupcake Well-Known Member

I think LO knew that I had been managing pretty easy until today. My colleague at work is off for the week on annual leave so doing both our workloads all on my own is a bit...stressful.

Baby decided that it would make me very uncomfortable/sore all day putting massive pressure "down there" and just making it sore to sit and make me waddle when I walked very slowly (i must have looked a picture as with the pressure, I couldn't even keep my maternity trousers buttoned and had to pray my bump band hid my knickers from view!!)...from there i nearly pee'd myself when it hit me in the bladder really hard when I wasn't expecting it and then with an hour to go at work, my back started really hurting I was nearly in tears. I was so happy when I could just pack up and go home...

Now with a bit of time to relax and a few paracetamol later..and a bit of a snooze, I am loving watching my bump twitch and wiggle and move with the kicks. I have to say, I have had a very easy pregnancy so far compares to some of you lovely ladies so I am not normally one to complain but just needed to vent today. I think stress at work, pain and no sleep just got on top of me :)

Oh well, tomorrow is another day :) xx