When you little one was a baby,did you...

KarenLV

Reaction score
wake them up every 3hours for a feed or let them sleep until they wake naturally?

I let both of them sleep cause it meant I could sleep, lol. Neither of mine were very small though, so it wasn't a big deal (7lbs 12oz and 9lbs 8oz)

Only the first 3 weeks because Connor was really small (10%) once he started gaining a bit of weight we let him wake us up (which was often).

I let Jasmine sleep and wake when she was hungry.

i always let maddi slept and she would wake when she was hungry x

I woke Dec for the first month, to me he was just so tiny ( 7lbs 3ozs) and I felt he needed it, when he turned 4 weeks we let him sleep and he did he slept straight from 10pm-6am :) Dan we just let him sleep, he was only 7lbs 9ozs but he just seemed so much bigger compared to Dec. x

We let him sleep and wake when he was hungry xx

sleep and wake when she was hungry :)

same , i let him sleep , he always let me know when he was hungry

lol Jasmine was 6lbs at birth and at a week old, she had no rpoblems waking when she was hungry.

we never had to wake her, she so kindly screamed the place down every 2hrs lol

I used to just let Jason and Aimee wake me. I found that both of them made their own routine. Aimee used to wake for a bottle every 3-4 hours. Jason every 2. So it fell into a pattern. The only time I ever woke Jason up was when he was around 6 months as he wouldnt sleep through the night unless I woke him for a feed around 11pm.

I woke mine but because they was all tiny 5lbers and needed to keep there sugar stable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->