When you planning to have a second child?

August 2010 :) Want to try and make it so that next baby is born in the middle of the year, so that the birthdays aren't too close together, and Seren should be about 2.5Yrs old.

We started TTC when Jasmine was 8 months... almost 10 months now and Im still not preggo lol

we're still not fully decided if we want another or if we can(i'm having alot of complications since lo was born) but if we do we want about a 5year gap. so lo is in school. personally i feel this is best for us as new baby would have all my attention all day long. i really feel bethany has benifitted from me being here all time with her so would like to be able to do that for next one whilst not pushing bethany aside. mym nan thinks we're mad and should be popping them out every nine months lol.

well we didn't want a big gap - good job as Freddie will be 15 months when this bean arrives!!!:baby: yep its going to be tough at first but hey ho, im counting my blessings, plus i have ordered one that sleeps through from a week old so should be no probs :winkwink:

we would like 4 so had to get cracking :rofl:

Either this time next year, or the year after depending on my Army stuff and OHs deployments.

When I have lost weight and she is approaching school age I think maybe in 3-4 years time.

We were thinking of trying when Trist turns 1- still unsure.

OH doesnt want to be old (now 41 + Im 32) when the children grow up and we would like 3 but happy with 2 ...all depends on money though.

I would be happy with 18 months difference...considering we took 5 months last time i think we'll probably TTC #2 this xmas...cant wait:haha:.

xx

I wanted to either have two close together or quite far apart like by over 5 years.

So after talks we want another asap so want to try November 09. But this is all dependant on us selling our flat and getting a house. fingers crossed!

So if we sold and got preg 1st time nathan would be 16 months.

Emma.xx

Around 2-2.5 year gap ideally with each one. We want to have three total, all of them pretty close together. I know I'm risking my sanity, but I think it will be wonderful in the long run!!!

We're planning on having them 3 years apart .

i want another 1 NOW! lol Oh says no..:growlmad: but i am really broody and find my eyes wondering around the room at all the other mums with their newborns :lol:

I am hoping for another baby soon, It took us 3 years of trying to get pregnant with Thomas and a couple of rounds of Clomid. Fingers and toes crossed we get pregnant again so he can have a brother or sister :)

After talking to OH tonight, we're thinking next summer. Sometime between May-July, but depends on work and things.

I think probably 3-4 years although when I did ask my oh when he wanted another he got in a right mood and said he didn't want to talk about it !!!!

I think id need Lucas to at least be at nursery or starting school before I would want another. Im not good at multi tasking !!!

If I had my way I would be ttc now (though I still haven't been visited by the witch yet)!! O/H isnt sure when he wants to start ttc but last night he said it might be soon!!!! xxx

It boils down to money and space for us. We look at Ellis and would love to do all this again but it wouldn't be until he was at school, I really do not think I could cope with 2 at home myself!!!

Were gunna start TTC after Halen's 2nd birthday, if everything is ok money wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->