When

P

Pudding-x123

Have you ladies started to pack your hospital bags????

xx

I just started yesterday because I had a lot of contractions on Saturday through to Sunday morning - figured I better be somewhat prepared anyways.

Someone else posted this a short while ago hun :) I packed mine around 34 weeks but do it when you feel like it, I got an urge to do mine xxx

I did mine back in second tri cos i have a feeling this lil monkey is going to be early, taken it with me everytime i have ended up on mat ward just in case xxx

Neither have I Tropicana!

Well I've chucked some bits into a bag, but nothing is ironed and there are things I've forgotten.

I'm gonna do it this weeked - that's if I don't go beforehand!

I'm really prepared :)

Attachments

• Hospital Bag ready to GO.jpg
    Hospital Bag ready to GO.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 14
I have bought stuff for my hospital bag but it is not packed at all, I really need to pull my finger out and get onto that ASAP.

oooohhhhh you ladies are so prepared. i haven't done anything towards packing a bag yet. will do it first thing when i get back to Bali. (in three weeks or so) :)

I'm going to do mine at 36 weeks even though I'm hoping to have a homebirth.

Mine has been packed since 24 weeks as at the time i had a kidney infection and was told it could lead to preterm labour. Had to get organised after that.

i havent packed mine yet but will be doing in the next couple of weeks i reckon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->