Where are all the early birdies?

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Hi all! I was hoping to talk to a few gals who are in the same boat as me in the early stages of pregnancy....granted the whole first trimester is early but I'm talking early weeks....I am currently 4 weeks exactly.

What are you feeling? Do you feel pregnant?

I am officially past my period date.... I had one drop of pink spotting mixed with what looked like EWCM about 2 days after my first BFP. Symptoms are as follows: Sore/tender/tingly breasts with areola changes. RAVENOUS HUNGER!<<<<<<< anyone else battling this? Going from fine to starving (almost painfully starving) in the blink of an eye? Lots of creamy, thick CM, VERY easily winded, gassy, emotional and a couple bouts of dizziness....

Seems likes a lot for 4 weeks, but they happen in waves. Today was a good day for me, and I wonder if its because its my day off and I can eat and lounge as I please so I am able to keep the most annoying symptoms at bay!

I would love to hear from others :winkwink:

My wife is 5w+3d. She's had some symptoms since we found out. I'm pretty sure she's grown an entire cup size :haha: and her breasts are very sore. She's very gassy, has had a couple bouts of nausea but they pass quickly. She's also ravenous, at times painfully, but she's got a pretty fast metabolism to begin with lol. And bloated! She feels very bloated. Congrats on your bfp! When is your first doctor appointment? Ours is this Friday...I'm really excited.

We're around, I'm 5 weeks, so not too far ahead of you. If you take a look in the pregnancy groups section there is a group called April Bunnies for everyone due in April 2015 which I'm assuming you will be given that you're 4 weeks.

Congratulations!

I'm here I'm 4 weeks 2 days. I can't say symptoms have been terrible, bad tummy like feeling hungry but when I eat something I lose my appetite, dizzy, twinges, nose is all stuffy, boobs aren't sore yet but veins are showing again, cm increase. Feeling tired and sleeping in the afternoons but not wiped out like I was from 6-8 weeks last time.
Today I have a dull muscular ache by my right shoulder blade I don't know of I've pulled something or I've read it could be relaxin? Anyone else had this?

Hello!
I'm 4 weeks, 4 days! I need to join this April Bunnies group. :)

We're around, I'm 5 weeks, so not too far ahead of you. If you take a look in the pregnancy groups section there is a group called April Bunnies for everyone due in April 2015 which I'm assuming you will be given that you're 4 weeks.

Congratulations!

Could you share the link? I can't find it even using the search function ugh...

Hey I'm right there with you, 4w5d today :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2210905-april-bunnies-2015-a.html this is the April Bunnies thread, come join us! :D

I burp, fart, and pee constantly, plus I get so hungry so fast. Tiny bit of nausea in the morning but nothing too bad yet.

Just got an awesome call from my doc - hcg is multiplying normally :happydance:

Hey I'm right there with you, 4w5d today :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2210905-april-bunnies-2015-a.html this is the April Bunnies thread, come join us! :D

I burp, fart, and pee constantly, plus I get so hungry so fast. Tiny bit of nausea in the morning but nothing too bad yet.

Just got an awesome call from my doc - hcg is multiplying normally :happydance:

Thanks for the invite, I'm going to "HOP" on over. ;)
Yeah, at 4 weeks I'm still very apprehensive. Just trying to make it to the end of the month. Still haven't told anyone except my best friend so once I tell my husband on Tuesdays(His birthday!) and my mom next week too, at least I won't be nervous alone. hehe

Congrats. I am 4 weeks 3 days today. Got my BFP at 3 weeks 2 days. It still feels surreal.

Some minor symptoms...small amount of nausea, increased CM and I am STARVING all the time. Lol....

I am 4 weeks exactly today (per my LMP). Just feeling tired, vivid dreams, some nausea, increased smell, sore boobies, cramping, and gas. Also much more hormonal

My wife is 5w+3d. She's had some symptoms since we found out. I'm pretty sure she's grown an entire cup size :haha: and her breasts are very sore. She's very gassy, has had a couple bouts of nausea but they pass quickly. She's also ravenous, at times painfully, but she's got a pretty fast metabolism to begin with lol. And bloated! She feels very bloated. Congrats on your bfp! When is your first doctor appointment? Ours is this Friday...I'm really excited.

Ohhhh this is all so exciting!!!! Look at us all! On this journey together! First of all, congrats you all! These babies are going to be so beautiful.

In terms of appointments, the way it works here, at least for this particular office, I have to POAS and they must see the positive to confirm the pregnancy (hilarious considering I have taken 7....) then from there, they will give me my first OB appointment. First OB appointments usually are scheduled when you are 10 weeks. I am looking at forever until I get to see the little bean! So in the mean time i must continue to have faith.

We decided to tell our family of this great news, and keep it hush hush for people who aren't in our "inner circle"....at least until that heart beat is confirmed.

Everyone feeling good about their pregnancies so far?

Last night I woke up at 4am starving....really starving.... forced myself to go back to sleep (much to husbands dismay) but sheesh.... it was intense an I woke up queasy....

Sounds like your wife and i are going through it! lol

Congrats all! :D
I'm currently 3weeks 5days pregnant with baby #2! I found out at 3weeks 1 day (my 3 week test on Tuesday was a total squinter and I couldn't capture it on camera so I don't count it lol)
I didn't even think it was possible to find out so early, especially as I usually ovulate on day17/18 and haven't ovulated before that in nearly 3/4 years lol. I didn't find out I was pregnant with my daughter until 4weeks 3 days!
This is my 4th pregnancy, and hopefully will be my second rainbow baby!
I'm due 28th April! My doc's appointment to get me referred is on Tuesday (as I've underlying health issues so am consultant led).

Hi :hi:

I got my BFP a few days ago. Im 4 weeks today and due 26th April.

This is my second pregnancy (3rd baby!:haha:). Feel fine. Sore, veiny boobs but thats bout it. Ive had cramping and shatp twinges the last week, but not in the last couple of days.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"