Where are all the Guys!

Loverman

Proud Daddy to Leo-6.4.11
Reaction score
Common girls most of you have an OH get them to join, the mens only room is soooooo boring! lol

Please!

lol

No way, this is MY space, if he joined, id have to slap him :rofl:

Oooh me too! Theres no way I'd let my OH on here! He would be SO dead.

NEVER!! lol he keeps saying he will join i told him "you will get banned they would think its 1 person with 2 accounts" lol and he believes me :thumbup:

My space not his lol

Umm no!!! I tell the girls on here things he doesnt even know!! Lol... There is quite a few guys around.... One will show up soon i guess.

My oh as said he will join ..but never did ...theres pricey somewhere thats only one i can think of x

there are a few men around :lol: but yeah don't care for my DH to join :rofl:

My husband used to sit with me at first out of interest about pregnancy and pregnancy-related topics but got quickly turned off by all the threads stereotying men in general because of what one lady's man did etc.. that he lost interest altogether. Can't say I blame him there really. I wonder if there might be a forum out there that's more or less just for men who have expecting partners though? It's great they have a space here for one too though.

booooo you have the ladies sanctuary so why cant your OH's join!

lol your so horrible :( (jokes)

Coming on here would be like some form of torture to my OH ... it would interrupt valuable Fifa 10 time :lol:

my oh would only join if he got xbox gamer score :rofl: x

my DH is on (alex'sdaddy) he rarely posts just normally has a nose about :flower:

my DH doesnt bother with forums let alone one thats full of women. but i ironically met him on a forum :p

noooooooooooooooooooooo

omg, have you SEEN my threads?

:rofl:

my oh knows of this site...but i wont let him join, hed see my moans about him! (though he gets them to his face too) and hed here all my thuoghts, some things should be kept private from him (though i reckon hes been on as a guest a few times!) Oj

but a guy called stevo or somethings on here, around your age!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->