Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

ALiKO

mommy :)
Reaction score
It may be a bit early but I'm already out this month (Sept. 2016) and looking forward to October! While the cool fall weather slowly approaches lets have warm thoughts of those beautiful June babies!:cloud9::baby:

I'm currently cd2 today and due to test around Oct. 8th (15dpo when Af is due) but thats subject to change depending on when I O. Who's with me? :flower::happydance::hugs:

October 2016
peanutmomma: Oct. 1st :bfp:
Kern: Oct. 1st
BabyBluess01: Oct. 1st
Mommynurse87: Oct. 1st
W8ingOnBabyB: Oct. 2nd
AnneBurg: Oct. 3rd
Maturemamma39: Oct. 3rd
LuLu15: Oct. 4th
Jalanis22: Oct. 4th
chocolatechip: Oct. 4th
Disneylovers: Oct. 5th
clara_nb: Oct. 5th
ILoveme29: Oct. 6th
Sparrowmummy: Oct. 7th
BlueMoonBubba: Oct. 7th
BelleNuit: Oct. 7th
Shortstuff87: Oct. 7th
AliKO: Oct. 8th
vaniilla: Oct. 8th
xxmyheartxx: Oct. 8th
JennyBean: Oct. 8th
Quindalyn: Oct.8th
Anon010696
MissYogi: Oct. 10th
Aphy: Oct. 12th
sara1983: Oct. 12th
srrhbell: Oct. 12th
Kathy78: Oct. 13th
bbygurl719: Oct. 14th
mimzy16: Oct. 14th
Sugarloaf: Oct. 15th
Catalyst: Oct. 16th
tobemum: Oct. 17th
PeasnCarrots: Oct. 27th

TBA (to be announced)
Frumpologist
StillPraying
flyingduster
Beckyttc3

Hi there :), I'll join because I just know AF is on her way, will be testing October 26th. October 7th is my birthday so hopefully it'll be a good month for me and everyone else :)

Blue: I tried not to count you out yet but glad you've joined me here. Yay! Oct. 20th is my birthday so I am holding on to great things happening this upcoming month!

Can I join? I'll be testing October 8th which is my birthday! It's my first period since giving birth so I'm not sure if my periods will be regular :haha:

Welcome vaniilla :wave: glad to have you.
October is already sounding like a stellar month! Can't wait till the fun begins.

Im also counting myself as out this month I think. I don't think I did very well with my timings so BD was totally out. Too much too early lol. I am now just waiting for AF.

I will be testing 7th October depending on when I O!
I love June birthdays, mid year so gives something to look forward to!

Sparrowmummy: welcome, welcome! I will put you down for the 7th. Let me know if anything changes. And don't count yourself out just yet this cycle, it ain't over till Af shows up.

Not testing in October but letting you ladies know I'm here lurking ��. Hoping you all get some lovely BFPs in October.

Can i join please? Pretty sure I'm out this cycle, will be testing around the 8th depending on when I ov. Sending lots of luck to everyone xx

I'm in for October testing as well. Not sure when as I'm having a really off cycle right now, but hoping to test the first week as long as I am ov when I'm supposed to this month. :)

Hi ladies! May I join? I will probably
Be testing around October 4th.

Confusion= thanks so much and lurking is always welcome :)

xxmyheartxx= hey there :wave:. Got you for the 8th :D

Frumpologist= welcome girlie! No prob. just let me know when you think you'll be ready.

LuLu15= hey lulu! The more the merrier! I put you in for the 4th.

I got my dates wrong, I'll be testing October 7th (my birthday :happydance:)

Hi all, I'm definitely out for sept, still bleeding 2+ weeks post delivery of my mc. I'm not sure when in Oct I'll be testing, gonna start opks once this stupid bleeding stops. But October is my favorite month and I hope all you birthday testers get BFPs as a presents!

Hope you get 2 pretty lines as a birthday present ;)

I really hope so. That'll make the best 27th birthday gift (even though the number is making me depressed :haha:)

GIRL lol. I'm turning 28 in December and I've only got the one kid right now. You're a young mama of soon to be 3 ;), 27 is an excellent number! I've loved being 27...28 is a little scarier :argh:

Hope you get 2 pretty lines as a birthday present ;)

I really hope so. That'll make the best 27th birthday gift (even though the number is making me depressed :haha:)

GIRL lol. I'm turning 28 in December and I've only got the one kid right now. You're a young mama of soon to be 3 ;), 27 is an excellent number! I've loved being 27...28 is a little scarier :argh:

I always tell DH, I should've had all my kids when I was still fertile in my early 20s:haha:

Good luck to you when you start TTC, I'll definitely keep an eye out and cheer you o (that's IFFFF I end up pregnant anytime soon) or we'll just cheer eachother on:hugs:

Blue= no worries I'll change you over to the 7th. Hope you get your 2 lines! And I'm not too far behind you in age, I'll be turning 26. Definitely wish I had more kids by now.

Stillpraying= welcome aboard! :wave: I'll put you down under TBA. Let me know if anything changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->