Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Bbygurl and aphy - yes twins! She think I haf two eggs and botg fertiled. She almost missed the heartbeat of the other one but it was there. Im shocked, not expecting it or wishing for it. I have two boys so much will have to change now. But Im not sad about it, happy but anxius.

Yes but it wad hard to see them together will go and have another scan in 18 days.

Congratulations Catalyst! That's wonderful news!!

On the downside to your good news is still have not gotten AF but have been having very weird spotting but the blood is never more than a pin drop amount and then goes away, I'm having a pelican exam tomorrow because when I was having sex the other day post the deed I had some very strange orangey yellow jelly/EW with a mini streak here and there of blood looking CM right after and everything I searched for CM of that type came back to a mucus plug which can be dislodged during sex and plus no one of my other symptoms have improved my boobs in fact feel more sore than before and it looks as if I'm getting more pronounced stretch marks on my belly......CD54 for me the longest cycle I've had previously was 49 days and it was over a year ago and I was in the hospital heavily medicated with high doses of steroids for over a months time

Congratulations Catalyst! That's wonderful news!!

On the downside to your good news is still have not gotten AF but have been having very weird spotting but the blood is never more than a pin drop amount and then goes away, I'm having a pelican exam tomorrow because when I was having sex the other day post the deed I had some very strange orangey yellow jelly/EW with a mini streak here and there of blood looking CM right after and everything I searched for CM of that type came back to a mucus plug which can be dislodged during sex and plus no one of my other symptoms have improved my boobs in fact feel more sore than before and it looks as if I'm getting more pronounced stretch marks on my belly......CD54 for me the longest cycle I've had previously was 49 days and it was over a year ago and I was in the hospital heavily medicated with high doses of steroids for over a months time

Whats a pelican exam? I hope you get some answers. From what I can remember from previous pregnancies your mucus plug doesnt grow until second tri so you would be well into it if it was dislogging but if you are also dont be alarmed it regrows :) I started loosing mine at 15 weeks and continued to lose it my whole last pregnancy it just regrew constantly!

Totally just hijacked this thread lol clicked on the wrong one sorry ladies. I was thinking to myself hmmm these names dont look familier

Congratulations Catalyst!

Just wanted to pop in and say sorry to everyone that I was not able to keep up with this thread. I just picked a wrong time to start a new thread that I had to be really involved in. I've just been so busy that I didn't even Notice My Period was late!

Got my BFP :bfp: this month and super excited. If anyone still wants me to update the front page with their name and status please let me know as I won't be able to go back and read through all the pages. H&h9M and baby dust to all!

I as well got my bfp this month... Did four betas consistently and numbers doubled. First us booked for December 7 when I'll be 8 weeks.

Wow Catalyst congratulations!!! So happy for you

I also really appreciate the reminder that you are already giving birth while I'm still TTC. That's just brilliant!!! Thank you for that.

Wow Catalyst congratulations!!! So happy for you

I also really appreciate the reminder that you are already giving birth while I'm still TTC. That's just brilliant!!! Thank you for that.

Awe. 😔 sorry for that bellenuit! I havent really kept up with all the ladies who were testing at the same time as me so thought id ask on this thread...didnt really think it through and i apologize for that

Yes 85% of the population gets to live in blissful ignorance of what infertility is really like.This is just one more lovely reminder that everyone else is able to have children and I can't. And there is no fucking reason why.

Thank you for the apology.

None of my business BUT have you tried natural options? Cutting out fragrance like candles, cleaning sprays, scented body washes and stuff like that. There are hundreds of chemicals in our daily lives that mimick estrogen, distrupt the endocrine system and destroy our bodies slowly over time.
Things like pthalates, Sodium Lauryl sulfate, parabens, oxybenzone etc. Fragrance alone can be 500+ chemicals that do not need to be shared on the label because fragrace is a trade secret!

I have some friends who have had success with reversing infertility with a few lifestyle changes.
I highly reccomend finding a local young living oils rep and asking about the progessence plus, clary sage and thieves cleaner.
Best of luck!

I tossed all that fragrance crap and cleaning supplies out months ago. We made lifestyle changes (exercise, diet, supplements, acupuncture, reduced coffee, alcohol etc) a year ago and have stuck with it. There is something wrong they just can't figure out what. I don't think it's something essential oils will fix.

Thanks though for trying to help.

Doesnt hurt to mention it. Ive met people with some absolutely amazing stories regarding situations like this. Last resort maybe 😉😊
I will keep you in my prayers and i wish you all the best

I dont know the problem personaly but I do know lot of ppl who have infertility problems.

Im sorry it hurt you but I was only answering her post. And If I had to worry about hurting feelings ppl that are.ttc and not geting pg then I would have to go round hiding my belly.
Im not going to feel bad about being excited to have my babies. I do wish you good luck and that you get pg soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"