Where are my *Sticking Together Until We All get BFP's* ladies?!

aidensmommy1

Mom to 2/Wife to be! <3
Reaction score
Kenna, Daphne, snshine, Pamela, Jess, Dani, Laura and everyone else I didn't name off....Where's the thread?! Was it erased?

Well I wanted to let u ladies know that we got bad news about using DHs sperm for IVF, buut, after lots and lots of thinking, dh has helped me make up my mind about what to do next. Well, we decided on donor sperm. I'm still very sad thinking about this but we also want a baby sooo badly, as you all already know, so dh said he'd rather use donor sperm now rather then risking the chance of not using a donor and then still not finding a clinic that'll work with his sperm and then end up not being funded for the rest of the IVF, when now, alls we'd have to pay for is the donor. If we had to pay for it ALL out of pocket and still use a donor in the future, itd stink that we passed the chance now. Plus both of us already think of the baby as DHs, even now, before the baby has even been conceived. So on Monday, we are going to let the doctor know that we need to get going on picking our donor and TRY and find one that looks at least something like DH and then it should be all ready and set to go for the retrieval date set for late April. I'm sorry ive been absent from here. Ive been sooo depressed but am starting to feeling better about things.

Anyway, ladies, please find this and start posting! I miss u all!!! <3

:dust:

If anyone from the pregnancy thread sees this...please post the link or PM me with it! Thank u!!

Go to ttc groups and discussion. They moved our thread there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"