Where are November 2016 testers??

klc4990

Reaction score
Hey yall!!

Today is O day!!! ... well I think lol. Yesterday positive opk and today extremely wet CM!! Today is CD15 and we bd on cd 13, and cd 15 ( a few more times before cd 13 but I'm counting these days as top conception contenders lol)

Anyone else want to join me in my 2 week wait?? If be so nice to have company and help me not test too soon. Last month was a chemical so I'm determined not to test before 12dpo

Hi klc! I'm due to O in the next couple of days,left ovary starting to get sensitive and wet cm. Will see what opk says tonight but I suspect I will get my smiley face tomorrow evening. I also plan to only test when AF due this time so going to need all support I can get to not cave and test early! I will test 09 Nov at this stage. Hope we can both hold out and get rewarded for it 😉

I'm hopefully ovulating in the next week! I'll join too! CD6 today... started temping and gonna start opk's probably tomorrow...
According to Fertility Friend- I should be able to test the 17th...

Ill join and baby dust to all!!

currently CD17 but im a late O due to PCOS. I go for a scan tomorrow in hopes to do iui this week and most likely will test the 2nd week in Nov.

Thanks for joining!!
Today I took another opk just to see what it said and it was negative (I use the IC) hoping this is a sticky bean!!!! Would really love to complete our family ❤

Have yall had your surge yet?

i love the IC sticks...I use them till I think I have a positive and confirm with a digital. I really want a bfp this month. It's both my hubby's and my birthday month and I couldn't think of anything better... I think mine is starting either Sunday or Monday. Hopefully. I can't stop obsessing and checking FF

Me we were going to wait to ttc until next month as we're going on hoilday in 1 weeks 4 days but got carried away and forgot to use a condom in my fertile period so now I'm here! Testing around 4th/7th/9th depending how long I can wait. I'd like to know before we go in hoilday but it might be too early so we'll see!

Good luck everyone xxx

Ill join :) I am on cycle day 3 but have no idea when I will ovulate as this is only my second pp cycle and im breastfeeding my 9 month old.
But I will start using opks next mon or tuesday and hopefully get some sort of an idea :)
This will be baby #4 we are trying for we have 3 beautiful biys already

I use the clearblue opk so didnt get my smiley face last night...hoping to get it tonight or tomorrow at the latest. I'm going to make us BD every night this time - my poor DH!

ill join too! im 4dpo, ovulated on the 21st! Testing Nov. 4th. i have a 32 day cycle. Ill probably cave a test early. Last month I had a false positive and it was so depressing to find out it was negative! :( hoping for a REAL BFP this time!

Good luck to everyone testing (or waiting to test) soon!!!!

Hi Everyone,
I will join as well, according to my App my fertile period starts next week, so I will be testing around the 18th (if I can wait that long).
Good luck to everyone trying this month

Yay! I'm so glad you all have joined! So I'm counting today as 1dpo which means... the countdown has begun!!! Lol

So far the only "symptoms" I've had is a really full feeling in my lower tummy in the middle. Odd, I know! This month was actually an accident. I mean we were definitely trying the past 4 months but decided to wait a while and take a break but then we bd and I took an opk the next morning and BAM! Perfect timing �� we are hoping for baby #3 to complete our family. I know a few of yall said you have children, what are their ages? Mine are 3, and 2

Got my trigger shot this morning, will be doing iui tomorrow am. So I will be testing 14 days post trigger on Nov.8th. had one nice size follie about 23mm. I am going to take baby aspirin this cycle due to my clotting disorder in hopes it helps.

Making some modifications to my plan this month. Going to try to do the SMEP and I ordered Pre-seed. I'm not too confident in my CM- thought it couldn't hurt!!

Yay! I'm so glad you all have joined! So I'm counting today as 1dpo which means... the countdown has begun!!! Lol

So far the only "symptoms" I've had is a really full feeling in my lower tummy in the middle. Odd, I know! This month was actually an accident. I mean we were definitely trying the past 4 months but decided to wait a while and take a break but then we bd and I took an opk the next morning and BAM! Perfect timing �� we are hoping for baby #3 to complete our family. I know a few of yall said you have children, what are their ages? Mine are 3, and 2

Aaaaaghh! I'm here on accident too! Me and hubby's condom broke literally when I was ovulating. I didn't think about it at all until around 3dpo I started to cramp ever so slightly. It continued to 6dpo but changed to a needle pricking/sharp tugging feeling on the left side. Now I'm 8dpo and still getting the needle pokey twinges. My boobs hurt, but not like over the top breast soreness like some women claim. I've been waking up in the morning really queasy/nauseous and sometimes during the night too. Also really creamy thick milky cm. But I had a dream I got a BFN :O I don't actually feel pregnant, but the cramps make me question. LMP was Oct. 5 and AF is due Nov. 1....I don't wanna be a symptom spotter lol! I'm thinking about just grabbing an early check test on Oct. 29 and using it. If I am pg I'm sure it would show up by then.....I don't know haha PLS OPINIONS LADIES ❤️ FX FOR ALL AND BABY DUST!!

Yes I would wait until at least the 29th if you can!! But if you can't just be sure to use an FRER. How's hubby feeling about it? We're yall wanting to add to the family? The tww can be the worst!! Personally I can't wait to test lol which is also a bad thing because that leads to early testing. I have 5 IC left over from last month and 1 cb digital the dh bought when I sent him for FRER lol can't blame him though he is just focusing on bd and pregnancy, not all the technical stuff to it lol

Making some modifications to my plan this month. Going to try to do the SMEP and I ordered Pre-seed. I'm not too confident in my CM- thought it couldn't hurt!!

How long have yall been ttc? We haven't tried anything besides charting and opks... but I always mess up charting because I'm forgetful. I have heard wonderful things about preseed!!

How long have yall been ttc? We haven't tried anything besides charting and opks... but I always mess up charting because I'm forgetful. I have heard wonderful things about preseed!!

This is just our second cycle but I reaaaalllllly want to have a baby before winter hits. We live in the Midwest and winters are absolutely miserable. A end of July baby would be absolutely amazing...
Trying to stack my odds!!

I am joining too! I am super excited, this is my second cycle. Did OPK this morning and got a smiley face, did the BD last night and I plan to do everyday this week with an IUI on Friday/Saturday.

I have a complete Type A personality so trying to do everything in my power for this to happen but know I need to take a step back and just breath sometimes.

Nov 13 is OD+14, that will be my day to test!

Good Luck Everyone, please keep the comments coming, it is the only thing keeping me sane! :)

I am joining too! I am super excited, this is my second cycle. Did OPK this morning and got a smiley face, did the BD last night and I plan to do everyday this week with an IUI on Friday/Saturday.

I have a complete Type A personality so trying to do everything in my power for this to happen but know I need to take a step back and just breath sometimes.

Nov 13 is OD+14, that will be my day to test!

Good Luck Everyone, please keep the comments coming, it is the only thing keeping me sane! :)

Welcome friend! Glad you found this thread!! It reaaalllly helps maintain sanity haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->