• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Where are you buying your nursing bras for bigger chested women (US)

TeddyBearPug

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I am having a hard time finding nursing bras in my size. I am currently a 42F/G and i'm looking for a 42G for nursing and I cannot find anything. I have found one online site but it only has like 4 bras and they didn't have the best reviews. Where have you bought yours at?

I am currently a 40F (36D prepreg). I bought one nursing bra with underwire from motherhood maternity. I also bought this one for a no underwire alternative: https://www.amazon.com/Bravado-Body-Silk-Seamless-Nursing/dp/B000XV7ORI/ref=pd_sbs_a_1

I bought it in XL and it fits me like a sports bra (but not a sports bra that would be supportive enough to do serious cardio). Target and gap online also sell it. Good luck with the search!

thank you. I will check them out. I was a 36dd pre-pregnancy and my boobs have just gotten huge!! I hate to buy bras without trying them on first, but it looks like I don't have a choice.

Sure thing! I'm not sure what stores you have around you, but I bought the Motherhood Maternity bra in the store and they had tons in my size to try on. Target also had a few that were my size in the store to try on, but I didn't like any of the ones that they had in store. I've been told that department stores carry larger size nursing bras, but I haven't tried there yet. I'm hoping to get by with the two that I have, although the one from MM is already starting to be too small and I still have yet to have milk come in (ugh, giant boobs).

I agree with Motherhood Maternity! I've grown to a F size bra since becoming pregnant and it was great actually being able to try some on in my size and not have to order them online.

I went to Motherhood Maternity a while back and the sales lady told me they did not carry my size in store. I've looked online and they only have the sleep one that looks like the sports bra. The saleslady gave me info to a specialty bra shop that is 2 hours away from me to have them made :dohh: We have the usual dept stores but they don't carry my size or don't carry maternity period. :dohh:

Nordstroms is an awesome place for bras for busty women. I am a 38H currently, and plan on buying all my nursing bras from there. They have a great return policy, I returned a bra once like a month after purchase because it was to itchy even after three or four washes, with no reciept. Plus they help fit your bra properly none of the guessing what fits and what doesn't. If you don't have a nordstroms near you, you can also purchase them online. My closest store is 2 hours away but well worth the drive for the service and support (in more ways then one)

Hey ladies,

I am having a hard time finding nursing bras in my size. I am currently a 42F/G and i'm looking for a 42G for nursing and I cannot find anything. I have found one online site but it only has like 4 bras and they didn't have the best reviews. Where have you bought yours at?

I was a 36DD pre-pregnancy too, and the last bra I bought (around 5/6 months pregnant) was a 38DDD/F and I had to get one of those bra extender tabs to keep wearing it past 7 months.

Someone mentioned Bravado, and I second that. Some retailers do have them, but I just took a chance and ordered a few online. They fit nice and snug, like a sports bra. I liked that the cup was large enough to contain the dreaded side-boob even thought they come in sizes like Medium, Large, XL. I got two of the "double plus" style and they work great for around the house but aren't too sports-bra like that I can't wear them out of the house too. They have nursing clips too, and are my only nursing bras so far. So yeah, I recommend them!!

Although I haven't ordered yet... https://www.figleaves.com/us/ looks like a good site for maternity bras for large cup/band sizes. They have a ton of variety, even some sexy looking nursing bras ;) Another website I've been stalking bras on is https://www.breakoutbras.com/sizing and I posted the link for the sizing page because it was really helpful to look at for me. I have yet to get a flexible measuring tape to find out my bra size but I definitely will after I've been nursing for a few weeks and my boobs decide what size they want to be. The breakout bras site also has FREE SHIPPING which is fantastic.

I've been to three different motherhood maternity stores, in Maine and in Florida and they only went up to DD cup size in-store :/ I was disappointed. But I got my bra extender tabs there for like a dollar, and some pretty awesome stretch mark cream too.

Hope you find a good bra soon! It's such a challenge, believe me i know :(

I would recommend Nordstrom as well. They can convert any of their bras into nursing.

I've heard good things about Bravado. I get all my bras from the UK. I find it cheaper and much nicer than anything here (Canada). The store is called Bravissimo. They have a few nursing bras and excellent customer service. Be sure to email them before ordering and they will help you with sizing as it can be different than in North America. Love them!

I tried Motherhood and they didn't carry in my size (34GG) the only place I have found so far that carries them in store is Nordstroms! Cost a bit but so worth to finally have a bra that fits!

Good luck!!

Nordstrom curvy kate google bigbras online:) im in a j cup now...pre ba I was 30 hh... ive just ordered a few new bras an maternity ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"