where can i buy pretty PUL?

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas...
Im wanting to make breastpads, But i cant use fleece (for some reason it makes my boobs itchy) or mikee etc next to my skin..so cant have pretty there... So i use bamboo velour (my drug, love this stuff :haha:)

So i want a pretty PUL back. I had contemplated using a pretty cotton, with a pul middle.. But im not sure about wicking?

:thumbup:

The only place I managed to find pretty PUL was in Australia! :( Everywhere in the UK just had plain colours. That was a few months ago though. Hope you manage to find some!

Here you go!

https://pocket-bots.com/colours_prints.htm

Anyone have any ideas...
Im wanting to make breastpads, But i cant use fleece (for some reason it makes my boobs itchy) or mikee etc next to my skin..so cant have pretty there... So i use bamboo velour (my drug, love this stuff :haha:)

So i want a pretty PUL back. I had contemplated using a pretty cotton, with a pul middle.. But im not sure about wicking?

I might be able to get hold of some for you. I've made an enquiry to one of my suppliers, and it's possible they may be able to send a small amount. Will get back to you ;)

Anyone have any ideas...

I might be able to get hold of some for you. I've made an enquiry to one of my suppliers, and it's possible they may be able to send a small amount. Will get back to you ;)

You can get some PUL prints here

I can also get some very fine soft PUL, by the metre, but it's £15 per metre, so not cheap (although the other ones are priced by the half metre) They are some of the prints shown here (3 pages of them, but not all available - PM me if you're interested in any, as I have an order in from here, so could add some to it)
Frogs, squirrel, Ainotar, Ooga turquoise,Hedgehogs, Fantti, Pipari turquoise and brown, monkeys, cars

hyena cart has lots of diaper cuts of printed PUL but it'd be shipping from the US, so that might not work out as cheap for you.

Just a thought, but what about using some fleece as a backing? (same idea as fleece diaper covers, lol) It's more breathable than PUL and it wouldn't be right against your skin, so it might be okay, allergy-wise. It would depend on how much of a letdown you have, but I found fleece to be my fave for a backing :flower:

hyena cart has lots of diaper cuts of printed PUL but it'd be shipping from the US, so that might not work out as cheap for you.

Just a thought, but what about using some fleece as a backing? (same idea as fleece diaper covers, lol) It's more breathable than PUL and it wouldn't be right against your skin, so it might be okay, allergy-wise. It would depend on how much of a letdown you have, but I found fleece to be my fave for a backing :flower:

:rofl:
Lets just put it this way..
My current have a layer of bamboo, 2 layers of terry cotton and a layer of bamboo terry, a layer of PUL and a layer if the thickest fleece ever :haha:
So yeh my let down is pretty forcful..
Good idea though :thumbup:

lol, well, maybe if the torrential flow eases off in the future, the fleece backing idea might work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->