Where can i get 3d & 4d ultrasounds from??

Christine1993

Full-time mummy to Aidan
Reaction score
i live in dundee, scotland and im just wondering where i could get a 3d or 4d ultrasound done. i think one would be so amazing so ive started to consider getting one. problem is im not sure where my nearest one is and google is no help haha. id prefer a local one to save hassle of travelling to the next big city (dundee is the fourth largest city in scotland so im sure theyd have one?) but i cant seem to get any information on google so if anyone knew that would be great :) p.s atleast i think its the fourth largest in scotland pmsl :p xx

Not sure if there is a babybond near you, but if there is they are great for 4d scans!! x

Just Google

4d baby scan (and the name of your home town/nearest town)

and google will give you a little map showing you all the local places that offer it .... click on each place to find the details, price etc :)

there is a place in perth that does them hunny but i cant mind what its called lol soz x

I was wondering the same thing lol
sorry I'm no help! :)

There should be google ads somewhere on this page, near the top. I know everytime I go into a baby ultrasound thread there is always a few ads with ultrasound places near me. I actually used one that I found on an ad here on the site. Or you can google "4d ultrasounds" and google should detect where you're located and give you a few nearby places to go :)

I found my place by googling - most, if not all, have websites with information & pricing :)

There is Glasgow, Perth, Livingston.... not sure about Dundee chick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->