where can i get size 26 maternity trousers from??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by happygal, Dec 22, 2009.

1. happygal

happygal mum of 3

im starting to get bigger now and will soon be needing to buy some maternity trousers but i cant find any :nope: ive looked on simply be but almost all of theirs in a 26 are out of stock or not available any more. anyone have any other ideas please?

2. lollylou1

lollylou1 Mummy to Belle and preg

i would have said simply be, what about jd williams its the same company as simply be but they may have more range, erm ebay?

Lou
    xxx

3. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

4. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

5. LankyDoodle

LankyDoodle Well-Known Member

I got mine from Simply Be and they are over the bump ones. I have lost a stone in pregnancy and hadn't realised how much because the 26 looked like clown trousers and had to go back. I bought a 24 and even they are big, but I guess by 40 weeks they will be OK. They are SO SO SO SO comfy. They do have a 31" leg, though, which for someone of 5'10" like me is fine, but not everyone is that tall! They have other trousers available... have a look. I really do rate them.

https://www.simplybe.co.uk/shop/pro...pdBoUid=9331&lpgUid=11148585#colour:842,size:

I have those ones. The wide leg is so flattering as well. I just really can't fault them.

6. LankyDoodle

Just seen they are out of stock. I would urge you to try a 24. They must come up big because although I have lost a stone, I wouldn't have lost TWO dress sizes from a 26 to a 22, yet the 24 are big on me and my bump is quite large! Simply Be is rubbish for having stock available though, I've got to say.

7. Kitty23

Kitty23 Mummy to Poppy and Noah

I agree with Lankydoodle, try a size or two smaller on simply be. I got ine from there and they are massive, I will be getting a few others in a smaller size xxx

8. bunnyg82

bunnyg82 Mum to 2 gorgeous boys

Hey hun, I think this is a bad time to look at the mo as a lot of places have out of stock stuff. I think the problem is that they will be putting the sales up just after christmas and then new stock in the new year, so if you can hold out for a couple of weeks, hopefully you will be able to find something in stock xx

9. LankyDoodle

Simply Be has been like it since the start of November. LOL. They are always the same. Stock levels are useless!

10. happygal

happygal mum of 3

thanks everyone, ill have a look at the the links and try looking for a size 24 instead x