Where can I get some kids coat hangers?

Flutterby1982

Reaction score
Preferably pink lol. I got a load for my first daughter in the pound shop but don't do them there anymore and I can't think who would sell them in the high st. Just got a new wardrobe for the baby and want to fill it hehe x

we got multi coloured ones from ikea - they also do wooden ones.

not sure about any high street options..

found these on ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/330...ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=83&ff19=0

or these on amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CHILDRENS-PINK-PLASTIC-HANGERS-CLOTHES/dp/B003K9B1WY

wiilkinsons sell white & pink or white & blue...

i just kept the pink ones & sold the white ones on ebay :haha: xx

Tesco do them, the 'boys' ones are blue & green and I am sure I saw them selling pink & purple for the 'girls' :)

Ikea was the cheapest place when we bought my daughter's - we got wooden ones but they have plastic, not sure if they have just pink ones in a pack or not.

Also I noticed today that Dunelm Mill has packs of 5 wooden children's hangers (different colours in pack) for £2.99.

I got mine from amazon, all pink and they were really cheap, about £2 for a pack of 30 if you find the right seller

Ah cheers ladies :) I was being impatient and wanted them today lol but then ended up not even leaving the house (having a big sort out at the mo) so I've ordered those pink ones off ebay and for now I've taken some out of the other wardrobe for the few bits I wanted to hang up...I got a wardrobe off the local for sale site on fb, my bargain of the year, I love it ;) x

Attachments

• wardrobe.jpg
    wardrobe.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
  • wardrobe2.jpg
    wardrobe2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members