where did AF go?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by jenniferttc1, Jan 28, 2011.

1. jenniferttc1

jenniferttc1 mommy of 1 baking #2

Well I got af, and it totally stopped after 2 days, I've given it a while to see if af would come back, and still hasn't, have not even spotted since then. It worries me a little as I have to start birthcontrol sunday for 2 months cause my doctor said too, and i didnt have the normal 5 day period. Some women may not concern, but my last pregnancy I did bleed for 2 days before finding out from a blood test I was pregnant, since HPT doesnt seem to pick up hcg in my urine. I guess im just confused, and wondering what I should do. Should I just go ahead an take the birthcontrol as the doctor said?

2. ashleyalw

ashleyalw Guest

If you are concerned I would do a blood hcg test before starting the pill. That way you know and dont have to worry while you are taking the bcp.

3. katlin

katlin Mom of 5

do a test because it sounds like you could have had implantation bleeding

4. jenniferttc1

jenniferttc1 mommy of 1 baking #2

thanks ladies, I'll try a test, but im not hopeful about it. I don't think im pregnant, or did I last time. Ha. I'm not 100% sure how far along last time I was , I had a normal period november 2009, skipped december, had a 2 day bleed begining of january, and another 2 day end of january, the whole time I did prob. about 15 test, and then doctor did a blood test and came up positive. I still tested for 3 weekes after a positive blood test and still got negatives and then lost the baby a week before the ultrasound. So you can see why I hate HPT's

5. ashleyalw

ashleyalw Guest

Wow I can understand why you dont like them. I would def go for the blood test then.