Where did my wriggles go?

duffers

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm sure I'm worrying about nothing but I just feel different today. The frequent wriggling sensations that I've been feeling for the past week so or have vanished since Sunday. I'm wishing that I had a doppler now so that I could check that the baby is ok.

Has anyone else experienced this?

x

I seem to get them for a few days at a time too rather than consantly - although only notice them in the mornings. I have a doppler and on the quiet days bubs hb is lower adn on the active days its a bit higher. I guess it just depends what mood bubs is in as to how much movement I feel.

I also find that some days my bump is very obvious, other days I just look really fat!

I know what you mean about bump fluctuations. I've been worried that I'm loosing weight. Somehow manage to fit back into my pre-pregnancy work trousers now whereas was holding them up with an elastic band last week!

Same here. There are days when he's all over the place and other days, I hardly feel him bouncing about.

I think it depends on which way the baby is lying and facing. When I was pregnant with my daughter, she used to do this trick where she would turn (at around 7 months) and i would literally have no belly at all, then she'd turn back a few days later and I'd be HUGE again! I think this can affect how many kicks and movements you feel too. Plus, the baby is still pretty small, compared to how big s/he will be when you feel every tiny movement no matter which way it's facing!

Hi,

I had this too. From fourteen weeks I could feel little wriggles and then they disappeared until weekk 20. When I went for my scan they had told me that I had an anterior placenta which was in front rather than the back and that was the reason why I couldnt feel any movements anymore, although the baby was moving alright. Before my scan my MW had had a tough time finding the HB and this was the reason too. My placenta is still anterior so even now at 23 weeks the kicks are pretty mild as they are cushioned by the placenta. Try not to worry, as the other girls have said these LO fluctuate in their movements.

Take care

Yes, I had that, a couple of weeks ago I felt hardly anything for almost a week and had started to get a bit panicky but then the movements started up again with a vengeance, think LO was just having a rest for a while gearing up to bash me to death LOL

mine has quiet days where i hardly feel anything and i start to panic a bit but then the day after hes back kicking me about for hours! lol x

I posted about this in the Flumpy Bumps thread earlier today. I seem to be getting far fewer, less hard wriggles and kicks this week than I was last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->