Where did our dignity go?

Misstink

Reaction score
Eeeeee well, we had the dogs out for a walk yesterday and even though i had been to the toilet twice before we left, we get half way round our walk and i had a sudden urgent need to go to the loo, like now, so my oh had to keep a look out while i found a suitable bush to squat in to have a pee, my 2 dogs kept running in to see what im doing whilst at the same time im trying to stop the branches and leaves from sticking up my jacksie, then ive just had the dogs out again (there is a pattern emerging here) and really needed to ahem, break wind, so i checked there was no one around and relieved myself, as it were, not realising that my neighbour was sat in his car with the window down until i heard "hiya Kim, you alright?" whilst im sure trying to stifle a giggle!!
What i want to know is, when did we turn into incontinent full of wind and dont care who hears or sees me ladies, i used that term loosely of course!!:blush:
At least we can laugh at ourselves!!:haha:

What embarrasing things have you been doing since you got your bfp?
xxxxxx

Hahaha that's a good story :)
I cried at work the other day and just cried on the phone to a friend - I don't normally ever cry so' that's quite bad for me! Xx

Haha, I went on a long ride with my horse a couple of weeks back, had the urgent need to go for a wee- Found a bush that I thought was well enclosed and squatted to go and then heard a 'excuse me?'. Realised I'd just walked behind a bush but into a clearing where a family were having a picnic. Oops, embarassing!!

xx

My cat brought a live mouse in the bedroom at 2.30 this morning luckily I woke up and managed to rescue it and put it out the front door. Only thing is I was naked from the waist down as my pj bottoms were making my belly hot! Let's hope none of the neighbours were up and looking out the window!

OMG! This is hilarious! I farted loud in the Hospital once, it was so embarrasing!!! I dunno why I am just not able to control it these days,lol

Haha, this thread is brilliant!! I went swimming today and forgot i had my full suit on under my clothes and took my trousers down, sat on the loo and then miliseconds before letting it out realised what i was doing. could have been embarrassing! but i also have a massive amount of wind and my house has quite thin walls and my neighbours are always in and always quiet so im sure theyve heard me parp afew times! they are very loud! haha.

I was sat with my DH, MIL, FIL and BIL the other day and had to sneeze. But as I sneezed I also did a really loud fart. I was sure everyone must've have heard so I excused myself and made a bit of a joke about it. Turned out no one had heard it because me sneeze was so loud - I just wanted the floor to open and swallow me whole! If it had been my family I wouldn't have cared but it had to be the in-laws didn't it! lol x

I was sat with my DH, MIL, FIL and BIL the other day and had to sneeze. But as I sneezed I also did a really loud fart. I was sure everyone must've have heard so I excused myself and made a bit of a joke about it. Turned out no one had heard it because me sneeze was so loud - I just wanted the floor to open and swallow me whole! If it had been my family I wouldn't have cared but it had to be the in-laws didn't it! lol x

i just laughed so much at this! haha!!

Great thread! It's nice to get a good laugh out of our situation. I don't have anything to share yet, but I'm sure a few good stories will pop up sooner or later.

Hahahahahahaha!! Ahhhh bless ya!!! :haha:

xxx

I'm very ahem windy just pumped as I wrote this lol

I went to aquanatal and forgot I had my bra on under my swimsuit

So pleased you're all having a laugh at my expense!! lol :haha: :haha:

i did this on purpose today! it felt so much more comfortable as my boobs are killing me and my costume is not very supportive! altho it was a sports bra so didnt look too out of place.

loving the wind story! very funny! x

mummys its funny!! im laughing with you, lol. i am very childish at heart so laugh at farting! lol.

i did this on purpose today! it felt so much more comfortable as my boobs are killing me and my costume is not very supportive! altho it was a sports bra so didnt look too out of place.

loving the wind story! very funny! x

Lol well mine was a wonderbra haha

:rofl: I laughed so hard I almost peed!

On saturday around about lunchtime I was really uncomfortably hot in the boob department so I decided as I wasn't go out anywhere that I would go take my bra off - only to realise that I had put 2 on!! Yep I was wearing 2 bras. No wonder my boobs were hot xx

a couple of weeks ago, i was walking to work & felt myself feeling sicker & sicker, until suddenly, i turned around & threw up into the middle of the road, with about a dozen people watching me...lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->